Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina_Indian  (Read 1782 times)

Offline indianguy25

Just seen this girls profile when I did a proximity search External Link/Members Only

Read her feedback and it seems like this an parlour ad as there seems to be 2/3 different names.
Anyone got any extra details or have seen this sexy girl?

thedonpatel

Her numbers only got 10 digits, i think she forgot the 7

Online herbie007

I've never seen Indian Nina, but she's got FB from me :unknown:

fredpunter

This Looks like someone in the infamous Aussie/german elle flat, and a profile that has been handed down more than once.

Online herbie007

This Looks like someone in the infamous Aussie/german elle flat, and a profile that has been handed down more than once.

Think your right fred

The FB I left on that profile was for a welsh girl called teen jemma and what a great shag she was.

Offline indianguy25

I called her last night but it was my fault as I had left it too late.
She did actually answer but didn't sound as if she was indian i.e. british born or indian born.
She actually sounded European and surprise surprise she's changed her name to Latin_nina

Offline akauya

Think your right fred

The FB I left on that profile was for a welsh girl called teen jemma and what a great shag she was.

If you're going to leave a FB on AW I think it's a good idea to mention the girl's name and other details like tats or colour of hair etc. I know it's a small measure but at least it's something to warn other punters that the profile has been passed on to other women and the woman you reviewed is not the current one.

Online herbie007

If you're going to leave a FB on AW I think it's a good idea to mention the girl's name and other details like tats or colour of hair etc. I know it's a small measure but at least it's something to warn other punters that the profile has been passed on to other women and the woman you reviewed is not the current one.

Hi akauya

Good idea and I usually do but sometimes forget.

Maybe age is catching up with me  :blush:

Offline akauya

Hi akauya

Good idea and I usually do but sometimes forget.

Maybe age is catching up with me  :blush:

:D

Please don't mention "age" catching up with us... my white pubes tell me all I don't want to hear

:hi:

Online herbie007

:D

Please don't mention "age" catching up with us... my white pubes tell me all I don't want to hear

:hi:

Yes I know what you mean.

I've just been doing some maintenance down there :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 01:26:10 pm by herbie007 »