Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimosa - Flitwick  (Read 927 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7099795) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Big Bad R

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 for an hour, flat in Flitwick.

Saw a couple of decent reviews on her and thought I would try this lady. Comms good and prompt replies on same day. Sends a detailed menu of services available in repose to enquiry.

Disappointing, room really dark, avoided DFK, service rushed and wanted to offer massage. OWO, RO, protected sex.

She is attractive and has a nice body, assume we just didn't hit it off. I will not return.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:31:15 am by Big Bad R »

Offline Steve_c

She has been on my HL for a while. Messaged her to see if she was available and she said she is not working till May.

Offline simon07

It is a shame we have crap elderly WG Thai gals who offer a poor quality service.
It is getting hard to find a good one and the travel journey time does not help.
Thanks for the review as it has saved me a wasted trip.

Mimosa - one to avoid.

Offline unclepokey

I liked this woman when I saw her 7th November but she did say she was leaving to go see her family very soon. I think she was into a period of being fucked off with her life at that time. so I'm not surprised that she wasn't  very enthusiastic.
She did tell me was that after a gap she hoped to come back  - even to the same flat/apartment- if it was available.  So we shall see.

Up in Flitwick my personal go-to is Holly4funMassage but you won't get your end away and she will take only customers she knows already.

Offline Big Bad R

Hi UP

Yes I also see Holly on a regular basis and I am aware of her limits  :)

Offline triggs91

It is a shame we have crap elderly WG Thai gals who offer a poor quality service.
It is getting hard to find a good one and the travel journey time does not help.
Thanks for the review as it has saved me a wasted trip.

Mimosa - one to avoid.

39 is elderly? Or do you believe her age is inaccurate?

Offline simon07

Do you believe she is exactly 39? Photoshop pics are one thing, being jaded with age and current job role is another.
Well ok, not exactly elderly and not exactly young either.

I sometimes add 10 years to said suggested age and of course with the Russian rotators you have to.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 02:53:33 pm by simon07 »

Offline AlwaysLooking

Up in Flitwick my personal go-to is Holly4funMassage but you won't get your end away and she will take only customers she knows already.

Shame she won't take anyone new, use to have a regular for massage fun in Flitwick - but she moved away.