Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Leela - £110 - 1hr OWO/ANAL/CIM - Peterborough  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Jacksonwood

External Link/Members Only
Tel 07506 330495

Since my last review Leela has moved to a well located house close to Central Park in Peterborough - so approx 20 min walk from the station or 15 mins if your that side of the city centre.

I sent a text and got a really quick response to prices and other questions such as location etc.

Prices
Massage £50 - 1Hr / £30 0.5 hr
Hand Job £20
Body to Body - (incl hand job) £100 - 1Hr - £70 0.5 Hr
Everything (aka full service) - £110 - Hr - £80 0.5 Hrs

The lady is quite a pretty Thai with a few curves and false tits/lashes and ok english - enough for a basic conversation.
She said she had a friend working who was an older lady who gave a great massage and explained only if i wanted to after 30 mins she would come in and swap over for the "End-Time"

My friends - if you like a good massage take this option. The old lady isn't an oil painting but fuck me she gave me the best 30 minute massage i ever had!

So I hopped on the table and had a great massage the best I've ever had. Because this was just the massage part it wasn't sensual, but there was a brilliant technique and she gave me a great kneading.

After 30 mins she asked Leela to come in, she then got me on the bed and gave me a light rub before sucking my cock and licking my balls - asking me if there was anything I'd like in particular - I asked her to keeo sucking OWO as she was very good and she obliged, and gave the old brown starfish a play / light fingering.

She asked if i'd like to fuck her bum - she then grabbed a condom and put it in place before climbing on too cowgirl style. She asked if we wanted to swap or do anything different - so I bent her over doggy style and fucked her up the arse.
As I was reaching the point of no return I asked her to get off and finish me off in her mouth, which she did without any drama.

She spat into a paper towel discretely and offered me the shower before leaving (which i took)

A great visit from a friendly lady.- now with the added bonus of parking on the drive or 1 hr free street parking instead if you need it!

I'll defo be back,
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 01:11:43 pm by Jacksonwood »

Offline Jacksonwood

Leela did say she was thinking of doing 4 hand massage but I'm unsure if this involved anything intimate....

Offline LordGrantham

One up the bum no harm done, nice 👍🏻

Offline oli7474

Shame its not closer to me but you've found a gem there OP! Massage with OWO and Anal is very rare

Offline The_Grinder

"My friends - if you like a good massage take this option. The old lady isn't an oil painting but fuck me she gave me the best 30 minute massage i ever had!"

Been around a long long while, visit her a few times and you'll get to fuck her too, its a fair time ago but i remember she gave a good massage as you've said, and not a bad fuck either

Offline scouting

Sounds excellent OP.  :thumbsup:

Do you think the Anal was offered because you were a returning customer?

Offline Jacksonwood

It's hard to say to be honest. I didn't even ask for it !
I think she has regulars but I've only been 3 times now so I hardly have been paying her mortgage !

I've also got a small winky so maybe that helps ? 👍

Offline LordGrantham

Offline Jacksonwood

Oh Lord Grantham you may laugh !

It’s a Tiny Todger but i have 17 stone to knock it in with and I've fathered 3 kids.  :cool:

😂😂
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 11:44:25 am by Jacksonwood »

Offline cheekymonkey

Exactly, it's not the size of the nail, but the size of the hammer banging it in!

Offline LordGrantham

Oh Lord Grantham you may laugh !

It’s a Tiny Todger but i have 17 stone to knock it in with and I've fathered 3 kids.  :cool:

😂😂

Not laughing at you, laughing with you bro

Offline Jacksonwood

I know you are I'm just joshing ! 👍👍

Offline loveguru8127

Nice review! Where is the parking?

Offline LordGrantham

Nice review! Where is the parking?

On her driveway and also on the opposite side of the road.