Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who asks for extras  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Kingsrug

Just a quick question, who’s asking for extras I have a few massages but never like to ask , see loads get extra at same places I go to but feel rude asking ?

Offline The0neAnd0nly

What are you on about? 🤷‍♂️

Offline Boss_Grinz

:manhater: if you dont ask you dont get its pretty simple

Offline punjabipunter

Always ask! Normally right at the start .. may as well let them know what I'm after from the outset!!

Offline catweazle

If you're new to the establishment, or, indeed, if it's a completely new place, then ask.  That said, in my long history of visiting massage shops, I think I only had to ask once. Every other time, it was routinely offered.

Additionally, some punters (me included) like the 'WSWS?' aspect.

Offline Robyorks1981

In the massage shops i never ask up front. I like the excitement of not knowing how far she will go.

I always strip naked so she knows i’m not shy lol. A few appreciative sighs whilst she’s massaging your upper thighs always seems to get things moving i find.

Offline bob the knob

i find that if i touch her leg lower down and gently inch it upwards then she will get the message i am interested.  only had 1 lady stop me and she didn't offer extras.

Offline dino1990

i find that if i touch her leg lower down and gently inch it upwards then she will get the message i am interested.  only had 1 lady stop me and she didn't offer extras.

sounds a recipe for the police being called if you 'gently touch' the wrong lady.

Offline Jonestown

sounds a recipe for the police being called if you 'gently touch' the wrong lady.

Just let your arms hand down over the side of the massage table during face down and occasionally let the back of your hand brush against her leg as she moves around, if she is up for it she will eventually stand where her leg is up against your hand, failing that just politely ask after the turn over with maybe 20 mins to go, "Do you offer any other services ? She will then either ask what you have in mind, or call the manager in to taser you.

Offline Captainhowdy666

When you text if they’re available and they reply yes, your next text should say “any charge for extras?”

Offline winkywanky

Just a quick question, who’s asking for extras I have a few massages but never like to ask , see loads get extra at same places I go to but feel rude asking ?

A totally pointless question  :unknown:

Others ask for extras and get them. You don't ask for them and you don't get them.

Can you see a pattern emerging here?  :unknown:

If you're seeing a girl who's been reviewed and she did extras, then simply ask her. If it's an unreviewed girl and you'd like extras, then have the balls to ask if you think there might be a chance.

Offline antneb

If its a girl who I have heard provides extras I usually give her the money at the start as though I have seen her before. She usually presumes we have already had a session together and takes it.

Offline Fully Sated

....She will then either ask what you have in mind, or call the manager in to taser you.

Jonestown
, That really made me laugh!

Offline Stevelondon

Just let your arms hand down over the side of the massage table during face down and occasionally let the back of your hand brush against her leg as she moves around, if she is up for it she will eventually stand where her leg is up against your hand, failing that just politely ask after the turn over with maybe 20 mins to go, "Do you offer any other services ? She will then either ask what you have in mind, or call the manager in to taser you.

We are bound to get someone now asking where they can go to get tasered.  :D

Hey.... there’s all kinds of fetishes

Offline mike63

Tasering has always been extra where I've been. :(

Offline Boss_Grinz

We are bound to get someone now asking where they can go to get tasered.  :D

A few wires sticking out live and earth and tasered it is
Hey.... there’s all kinds of fetishes

Online char45

I did once hear an idiot ask loudly in a Chinese massage shop reception if extras were on offer, it didn't go down well.

Offline Boss_Grinz

A bit like Oliver Twist asking for more  :coolgirl:

Offline petermisc

Jeez, I thought that kind of random groping of women was outlawed decades ago.  Do you still feel it acceptable to slap or pinch a girl's bum in the pub to see if she is up for it?

Offline petermisc

If the girl covers your bum/privates with a small towel, then it is probably best to be cautious in how you ask.  A girl will usually give you hints that extras are on offer, such as suggestively running her finger nails along your body.  One swipe of the erogenous area may be accidental, repeated swipes is highly unlikely to be, and a good sign that extras can be asked for.  If the massage is done with your todger on full display, then extras are almost certainly on offer.  Exactly what extras are on offer is of course another matter, but only once have I had a massage where at least a basic HE has been refused.

If it is your first time there, usually not best to ask upfront, as she may think you are undercover police or such like out to trap her.  But if you have seen her before, and have had extras before, then asking upfront can save that awkward break in proceedings where you have to go and dig out the extra cash.  Extras should always be negotiated discretely with the lady in private, never with "the management" present.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 10:04:47 am by petermisc »

Offline Cullen

The places I go for a massage extras are always an integral part of the service, it's how they operate, how the girls make their money. I don't think I've ever actually had to ask for extras as I'm always aware that they will offer them before I go.

There's countless reviews and discussion on here about massage parlours and independents that offer extras. Do a bit of research and take some notes.

Offline Stevelondon

Unless I am going somewhere for a legitimate massage. I always politely ask if HE or RO (if I fancy the girl) is on offer.

Nowt to do with her thinking I’m an undercover police officer. What would they be doing going around massage shops asking for a wank.

“Yes your honour. I simply mentioned my erect knob was aching a bit and she offered to massage it for an extra twenty. Guilty as charged”  :D

Offline snaitram99

Only been for proper massage which may include extras to Thai and Chinese.

Thais in shops usually want to be as discreet as they can and give the impression management don't know, although I suspect this is rarely the case. I tend to wait until offered it not seen the masseuse before, even if sometimes miss out.

Chinese places with girls on rotation tend to be more open e.g. wearing short dresses and positioning themselves conveniently! On turnover if not before they may ask if " you want hand job" or "body to body".

NB for anyone who doesn't already know, massage parlour is usually a euphemism for brothel, where you will get sexual services but are unlikely to get a proper massage. :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

Only been for proper massage which may include extras to Thai and Chinese.

Thais in shops usually want to be as discreet as they can and give the impression management don't know, although I suspect this is rarely the case. I tend to wait until offered it not seen the masseuse before, even if sometimes miss out.

Chinese places with girls on rotation tend to be more open e.g. wearing short dresses and positioning themselves conveniently! On turnover if not before they may ask if " you want hand job" or "body to body".

NB for anyone who doesn't already know, massage parlour is usually a euphemism for brothel, where you will get sexual services but are unlikely to get a proper massage. :rolleyes:

Really?????

I'm shocked!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline snaitram99

Really?????

I'm shocked!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were unshockable CB :cool:

Actually it was interesting that the Welsh First Minister included "massage parlours" in the close contact services that could open recently. I bet the proprietors of Ambassadors, First Leisure and Abigayles (if it's still called that) in Cardiff were pleased.  :)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

As has already been said the Chinese places with girls on rotation are a sure thing for extras...for first visits to Chinese places I always ask what extras are available when booking by phone (no extras no booking)....after that I just confirm each time when booking with everything up to full service usually available.

For non Chinese places I do tend to assume it’s a legit massage only and just enjoy it whilst waiting to see if the cc swipes begin or the whisper in the ear offering extras occurs...never fail to have a hard on so the girl always knows it’s safe to ask/offer.

And course checking on here helps confirm what is and isn’t on offer.