Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Hot Lists  (Read 775 times)

Online chatman

Hi All, I'm wondering how others use hot lists in AW? and maybe searches?

So, like many I have had some spare time during the last 12 months and in the beginning, after 5 years of punting on and off, when Covid came along, I though this might be time to retire. 
I cleared down my hot lists completely and also my blacklist (which had hundreds in it). The problem with the blacklist was that it didn't indicate why they were blacklisted.
This was usually they were too large, too expensive, only did out calls, offered BB, gave poor service, rushed, no kissing (I do like to kiss and get the little fella going), covered oral (I like OWO)

Originally my hot lists were simple - Seen and To See Next, Seen being those that I had managed to visit  (often multiple times)
and To See Next being those that interested me or reviews here indicated I should maybe pay a visit
I had had a primary saved search, which looked for 15 mile radius of the Stevenage area, looking for females (mostly), the odd female Trans, sometimes couples.

In the last 12 months, starting with completely blank hot lists, I now have over 1,000, yes 1K in my seven hotlists.
These 7 hot lists are AVOID, TOURS, LOCAL, SEEN, NEXT, NEW and SPECIAL

AVOID are those who are in the area or visit and should never be seen, for the above reasons, Expensive, Poor Service, Too big etc
TOURS are those who visit the area, so cant be a regular thing, but nothing obviously wrong with them
LOCAL are those who are always around, have a regular place to visit, can be seen anytime they are working
SEEN are those that have been visited, date of first visit, how many times, service offered, general notes
NEXT are those that interest me the most, to see next, never more than 5 in this list
NEW are those that have been around for less than a week, often not verified and I find disappear as quick as they appear
SPECIAL are those that offer something unusual, heavily tattooed, are cheap, often either a couple or a trans

I still can't believe over 1,000 profiles have come to my attention in the last 12 months, passing through my 15 mile radius.
There are currently 380 in my AVOID list (all with a reason why not to see them)
There are 520 in my TOURS list!, 100 in my SEEN list, 36 in my LOCAL list, 16 in my SPECIAL list, 4 in my NEW and 2 in my NEXT

Does anyone else do something similar? or have I got too much time on my hands?

And finally a big thank you to everyone who has posted a review, which has enabled me to populate my AVOID list with so many.
Apologies for not posting more reviews, but in the last few years I tend to see the same 5 local ladies which are all reviewed well already.

Happy punting all  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi All, I'm wondering how others use hot lists in AW? and maybe searches?

Does anyone else do something similar? or have I got too much time on my hands?

Happy punting all  :hi:

Naah, you don't have too much time on you. I have 1276, split into 28 Groups  :scare:

Built over 15 years.

Just don't ask what these groups are  :lol:

Online chatman

Naah, you don't have too much time on you. I have 1276, split into 28 Groups  :scare:

Built over 15 years.

Just don't ask what these groups are  :lol:

Wow, 28 Groups! Impressive  :dance:

Offline cideruk

My current HL is 3 pages long, thought that was bad, but maybe not

Offline Ghost89

My hotlist is minimal. 1 list with just 22 on there. I don’t tend to venture very far tbh. So the list I have is small. Out of the 22 I think I’ve only seen 5 of them as I tend to stick with who I know that give me the reliability and service I like. I really should give the others a chance.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
My hotlist mainly comprises of the dodgy ones I want to keep an eye on, not many in it I want to see really.

Online chatman

Many thanks for the replies guys,
Good to know how you use the hot list feature

Looks like most of you use them to keep a list of the ones you might see in the future which I guess it is how it should be.
Just you can have multiple hot lists for different reasons

So then you just blacklist the ones you don't want to see?
I like to record a reason as to why they are blacklisted

Sometimes they are too expensive but then reduce their rates, dusty phone etc, doesn't happen too often, rate normally goes up!, but does occasionally
or they have had a poor UKP review so I put them on my avoid list, only to find 3 months later they have had some good reviews too
as we know we all like different ladies / services offered - some guys are happy with a massage & HJ, others want mind blowing sex with a gorgeous hotty,

for reference, being an older gent, I prefer some around my age, plus or minus 10 years and the get to know what makes each other tick etc.
I find young things aare often just after your money, want to fuck once and then say good me - maybe it is just me!  :rolleyes:

Offline Ghost89

Many thanks for the replies guys,
Good to know how you use the hot list feature

Looks like most of you use them to keep a list of the ones you might see in the future which I guess it is how it should be.
Just you can have multiple hot lists for different reasons

So then you just blacklist the ones you don't want to see?
I like to record a reason as to why they are blacklisted

Sometimes they are too expensive but then reduce their rates, dusty phone etc, doesn't happen too often, rate normally goes up!, but does occasionally
or they have had a poor UKP review so I put them on my avoid list, only to find 3 months later they have had some good reviews too
as we know we all like different ladies / services offered - some guys are happy with a massage & HJ, others want mind blowing sex with a gorgeous hotty,

for reference, being an older gent, I prefer some around my age, plus or minus 10 years and the get to know what makes each other tick etc.
I find young things aare often just after your money, want to fuck once and then say good me - maybe it is just me!  :rolleyes:

I have certainly found the older wg’s to offer a better more reliable service. I have found in the past the younger end seem to treat punters with a bit more disdain.

Offline delete

I have one list for profiles that catch my eye and another for SP I have seen.

I rarely get the chance to arrange a punt with a SP from the list of profiles I like the look of as either they move away, not available or get bad reviews.

My list of seen SP get smaller too as the profiles disappear.

If I was younger, had more money and time, both lists would be busier.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline berksboy

One list with ones i would like to see / have seen and less then 10 on it. Manly so i can see were they are and if i can get to them .

Offline rk_1985

One list to keep an eye on those SP who may be in the area again. Not sure why you would have an avoid list when you could just not look at the profile? Unless AW hides them for you which then it could be useful but require logging in each time