Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Second number via app  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Suckmedead

Hi
Anybody know of a good Free app that I can download on my iPhone for punting that provides me a different phone number.

Thanks

Offline SamOmar

Hi
Anybody know of a good Free app that I can download on my iPhone for punting that provides me a different phone number.

Thanks

I use an android so I'm not sure if its iphone compatible but I have text me, it works like a charm. choose a free uk number, topup around 2 pounds worth of credits and every time you receive a text message it adds a credit so texting back and forth becomes free. A
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Online southcoastpunter

There seems to be a thread on punting phones/sim cards/apps every few weeks or so. Hence there is already a lot of information on here - just look back a bit on this board!

Offline BogBog1

I use an android so I'm not sure if its iphone compatible but I have text me, it works like a charm. choose a free uk number, topup around 2 pounds worth of credits and every time you receive a text message it adds a credit so texting back and forth becomes free. A

Wow this sounds great. I'm on android too and have been using Hushed - but that's a monthly subscription. Not a lot - £5 a month or something - but still, not as good as free! I'll give it a try, cheers mate  :thumbsup:

Offline disco

Offline Coffeeguy

is there a way of securing TextMe on Android with a password of some sort?

Offline Drcoco

I've used cloudsim worked fine but turned out to be more expensive then just geeting a cheap old phone on payg

Offline Straightsix

Dual sims, dual apps - its all a load of bolloxs. You will always get caught out.
The only sure way is a totally separate everything including Google account.
I understand some have partners but the advantages of doing things this way are infinite.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline geostorm1

Dual sims, dual apps - its all a load of bolloxs. You will always get caught out.
The only sure way is a totally separate everything including Google account.
I understand some have partners but the advantages of doing things this way are infinite.

It really isn't bolloxs.

Get a Samsung phone that supports dual sim. Turn the sim OFF when at home with the Mrs.
Samsung phones have a feature called "Secure Folder". Use it. Sign in to your second Google account on there to sync contacts.

How can you possibly get caught out, as long as you turn the 2nd sim card off. Just make that part of your post punting ritual... write down your notes for a future review, have a beer and turn off the 2nd sim card.

Not sure why you think a second Google account has to be INSTEAD of dual sim. You can and should do both.

Don't ever punt with an iphone.

Offline LLPunting

It really isn't bolloxs.

Get a Samsung phone that supports dual sim. Turn the sim OFF when at home with the Mrs.
Samsung phones have a feature called "Secure Folder". Use it. Sign in to your second Google account on there to sync contacts.

How can you possibly get caught out, as long as you turn the 2nd sim card off. Just make that part of your post punting ritual... write down your notes for a future review, have a beer and turn off the 2nd sim card.

Not sure why you think a second Google account has to be INSTEAD of dual sim. You can and should do both.

Don't ever punt with an iphone.

Having your punter digital footprint adjacent to your RL one on the same device is begging for trouble.  The OSes are not finessed enough nor security ironclad that things are guaranteed not to bleed across the virtual boundary.  I had that happen when installing an app or a browser in the past and suddenly details were merged or accessible from the RL side and then thanks to social media connection proliferation those details were quickly absorbed into their algorithms trying to connect your RL and punter identities.

Physical security always trumps the laziness of relying on digital magic. 

Offline FiveKnuckles

Having your punter digital footprint adjacent to your RL one on the same device is begging for trouble.  The OSes are not finessed enough

+1

I have a dual sim punt phone and run the 2nd sim to zero before discarding.  trying to text with 2 sims is a nightmare as it defaults to sim1.  you'll be telling the SP you'll be there in 5mins on sim2 and i'm here at door with sim1, not joking it's happened to me.   Now imagine if sim1 was my RL number.

Offline Straightsix

Yes, don't get that ⬆️ bit wrong. Imagine the pain and how quick that beer turns to piss when she comes storming in shouting  "who the fuck is this bitch!" 🤣

I do have a Samsung. And it is dual sim. I bought it exactly for the reasons stated and I was sick of carrying two phone's. Nobody is perfect and when you have a busy life you WILL make mistakes and that's how people are caught. You WILL forget to turn your second sim off. What if a SP wants to contact you to make arrangements but you've switched that sim off thinking they're not going to reply?
And you WILL end up calling service providers with your 'family sim' which is what I kept doing. I am single yet still keep everything separate from punting. The risk is too high especially if a bipolar bitch gets hold of your family number or some drug crazed pimp.

My Google punting account contacts can still appear amongst my family contacts. There is no real risk free option other than total separation including phone. And at least you can say its somebody else's phone when you are asked to unlock it. You're also fucked if you have a tech savvy wife.
Yes, the punting phone has to have its own separate Google account.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 07:29:58 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

Having your punter digital footprint adjacent to your RL one on the same device is begging for trouble.  The OSes are not finessed enough nor security ironclad that things are guaranteed not to bleed across the virtual boundary.  I had that happen when installing an app or a browser in the past and suddenly details were merged or accessible from the RL side and then thanks to social media connection proliferation those details were quickly absorbed into their algorithms trying to connect your RL and punter identities.

+2
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 07:31:40 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

I also forgot to mention and I don't know whether this is still something that is available on Android. Years ago, possibly 10, there was the option to have different users like you do with office PCs. You'd tap the user icon and switch user which brought up a new phone layout including apps. Now this would be the answer if it worked with SIM number 2 on your phone. I haven't seen this option on a phone in a while as I've stuck to a separate phone but it was definitely standard back in the day.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 09:44:35 pm by Straightsix »

Offline geostorm1

I have operated this way for ages and had no issues that you describe. There is no bleeding over if you choose not to share data between secure folder and main OS. Your apps and data in the secure folder are completely isolated from the main OS, there is no merging of data that happens. This is just absolutely false.

You can have Facebook, Snapchat, Whatsapp, Kik etc all inside secure folder, hooked up to your 2nd sim card phone number, and there is no risk of any data leaking between the two.

If you decide to turn on sharing of data between secure folder and main OS, such as contacts, then of course they will appear in your main OS contacts list etc, but keep everything turned off and you won't have a problem.

Offline geostorm1

+1

I have a dual sim punt phone and run the 2nd sim to zero before discarding.  trying to text with 2 sims is a nightmare as it defaults to sim1.  you'll be telling the SP you'll be there in 5mins on sim2 and i'm here at door with sim1, not joking it's happened to me.   Now imagine if sim1 was my RL number.

Maybe you need a better phone then, because I have dual sim and do texts, yes you need to take a moment to ensure you are texting from the correct sim but I have never had an issue sending from the wrong one. Make sure you get the latest flagship Samsung phone. If still having trouble, maybe try a different texting app, you can replace the Samsung one with Google messages or a third party one.

Offline LLPunting

Maybe you need a better phone then, because I have dual sim and do texts, yes you need to take a moment to ensure you are texting from the correct sim but I have never had an issue sending from the wrong one. Make sure you get the latest flagship Samsung phone. If still having trouble, maybe try a different texting app, you can replace the Samsung one with Google messages or a third party one.

Even if secure folder is infallible when set up correctly, I'm not buying an unnecessarily expensive phone for my "daily driver" which might not offer the VFM and features I want, just so I can run the risk of a message/call back from an SP during RL commitments.
I'd also rather not have my private phone battery used up by punting activity.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Make sure you get the latest flagship Samsung phone.

:lol: yeah yeah get the latest flagship to punt.

my phone's a OnePlus flagship from a couple years back. my error was likely setting a default SIM for text, whereas leaving it empty would had popped a nag screen.   

I wouldn't trust the OS to ringfence my data.  Just takes one buggy update and it's game over

Offline geostorm1

Even if secure folder is infallible when set up correctly, I'm not buying an unnecessarily expensive phone for my "daily driver" which might not offer the VFM and features I want, just so I can run the risk of a message/call back from an SP during RL commitments.
I'd also rather not have my private phone battery used up by punting activity.

Each to their own, but there is no risk of any message or call back if you turn the sim card off.

Personally, having a second phone somewhere is going to lead to far more questions than having a hidden second sim that is disabled whenever I am not punting (you can get an e-sim so you don't even need a physical one either)

Offline geostorm1

:lol: yeah yeah get the latest flagship to punt.

my phone's a OnePlus flagship from a couple years back. my error was likely setting a default SIM for text, whereas leaving it empty would had popped a nag screen.   

I wouldn't trust the OS to ringfence my data.  Just takes one buggy update and it's game over

Just have the latest flagship regardless, because they're good phones. The ability to use it as a discreet punting phone without the need to hide a physical device is priceless to me.

Can't comment about OnePlus but the Samsung phones with Secure Folder and dual sim (and ability to disable 2nd sim) is perfect.

The Samsung Secure Folder is literally created for this exact purpose, to NOT cross-pollinate any data.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Straightsix

You do not need the flagship model for secure folder facility. The cheaper models have it too.

Offline Landscape

I use a punting phone as it makes things simple and easy.

No need to worry about the WG getting my personal phone number if I used it by accident instead of the punting one, no cross-contamination of data, just text and calls on an unregistered sim. Simplicity itself.