Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist alternatives  (Read 10788 times)

Online PumpDump

Ad popped up again today, not for long, I failed the interview  :D, sometimes being nice does not pay lol.

What location?

Online stampjones

Lads, if you are browsing and an ad pops up in London, or anywhere. PA, Receptionist Masseuse South Asian 23 year old, works in hotels give it a go.

Seen pics and spoken on the phone, she is on the South Coast at the moment but comes to London.

Think I blew it lol, way to sub for me, sexy as fuck though, Thai/Malaysian, naturally busty and not backwards in coming forwards at all with great English.

Ad got flagged quickly, hope someone scores if it appears again, they usually do.
Cheers lil - any particular section it tends to appear in? I usually only check CVs and Services

Offline lillythesavage

Cheers lil - any particular section it tends to appear in? I usually only check CVs and Services

It appears every day, but gets flagged quickly, Temp Jobs IRC, always check all sections, they turn up anywhere and everywhere.

Online stampjones

It appears every day, but gets flagged quickly, Temp Jobs IRC, always check all sections, they turn up anywhere and everywhere.
Cheers  :drinks:
I’ll report back any success

Offline lillythesavage

Cheers  :drinks:
I’ll report back any success

No worries, I had a fucking great meet from CL tonight, second meet but changed tack. it was the mutts nuts.

Online PumpDump

I replied and got a photo back from her. I get the impression she is a pro. I've replied to see where it goes but I've a feeling she will come back with over the top rates.

Online PumpDump

No worries, I had a fucking great meet from CL tonight, second meet but changed tack. it was the mutts nuts.

Would love to hear more details on that one.

Offline lillythesavage

I replied and got a photo back from her. I get the impression she is a pro. I've replied to see where it goes but I've a feeling she will come back with over the top rates.

Def. knows what she is at for sure, works in hotels apparently and lives where she works, I asked if the hotel was an option and she said yes, maybe she is working the hotels  :D.

Be sure to come across as dom, seems to like that.

Offline lillythesavage

Would love to hear more details on that one.

41, told me 35 at first as they do :D, could pass for it though,  so I was happy to take the seeking approach and go out and finish the night in the sack, ended up about 6 hours equally split and she was very even more fun than last time. Gagging very sloppy deepthroat, watersports, anal and next door must of been cursing, especially when she was screaming with most of my lubed up shovel in her.

Probably not for every one, tall, very tall mixed race Amazonian with big full naturals  big ass and thick thighs,, but not a bubble, great skin and firm all over, great fun happy person to spend time with.

Offline TP84

I sent her a message yday before it got flagged, no reply.  :dash:

Offline TP84

41, told me 35 at first as they do :D, could pass for it though,  so I was happy to take the seeking approach and go out and finish the night in the sack, ended up about 6 hours equally split and she was very even more fun than last time. Gagging very sloppy deepthroat, watersports, anal and next door must of been cursing, especially when she was screaming with most of my lubed up shovel in her.

Probably not for every one, tall, very tall mixed race Amazonian with big full naturals  big ass and thick thighs,, but not a bubble, great skin and firm all over, great fun happy person to spend time with.

Lady Luck is with you on CL ! I posted again but got flagged within minutes  :yahoo:

Offline lillythesavage

I sent her a message yday before it got flagged, no reply.  :dash:

She does state send a number, called me from a private number within 30 minutes. I guess no number no fun  :D.

Offline lillythesavage

Lady Luck is with you on CL ! I posted again but got flagged within minutes  :yahoo:

Not tried posting for a few weeks, got 2 Amazonians on the go and considering an 18ft plus threesome  :D, the other one is younger , taller and slimmer, 22 now, 21 when we first met and again mixed race, bit more reserved and vanilla though, but has a wicked exhibitionist side I have not used fully yet, though fucking her from behind on a reclining chair in front of the open sitting room window was fun  :D

Outdoor gangbang has been discussed. arranging it is another thing.

They are still there, just getting an ad to stick is the problem, my last one lasted about 2 hours and had 6 replies, two came good, though I binned the Asian as too pushy and keen to meet, a little chase is more fun, you can tell a lot in an email exchange.

Offline TP84

She does state send a number, called me from a private number within 30 minutes. I guess no number no fun  :D.

I did send her my punting number  :dash: (aka the VIP line  :lol:)

Offline lillythesavage

I did send her my punting number  :dash: (aka the VIP line  :lol:)

May still call, you never know.

Offline TP84

Not tried posting for a few weeks, got 2 Amazonians on the go and considering an 18ft plus threesome  :D, the other one is younger , taller and slimmer, 22 now, 21 when we first met and again mixed race, bit more reserved and vanilla though, but has a wicked exhibitionist side I have not used fully yet, though fucking her from behind on a reclining chair in front of the open sitting room window was fun  :D

Outdoor gangbang has been discussed. arranging it is another thing.

They are still there, just getting an ad to stick is the problem, my last one lasted about 2 hours and had 6 replies, two came good, though I binned the Asian as too pushy and keen to meet, a little chase is more fun, you can tell a lot in an email exchange.

How did you word your ad ? I guess they have robots that find keywords etcc (sorry if you have explained before)

Offline lillythesavage

How did you word your ad ? I guess they have robots that find keywords etcc (sorry if you have explained before)

No set words, but use different accounts, last one was just part time job for female, in temp jobs.
Never had one not get published, then it is user policed and there are several reasons they get flagged, people replying to female ads flag to reduce competition, or the do gooders flag but really are doing no good, forcing them to use other platforms or at worst getting tangled with pimps, one I met took that road and regretted it, cunt would not let her have access to her profile and could not go indie with another.

The thing is with CL is most are genuinely wanting to be discrete, have jobs and family, and it helps pay the bills, they do not want to go pro and all the other platforms require pictures and they do not want that at all.

Offline TP84

Thank you, will give that a go soon

Offline JPin

Later in the day works better I've found. The only ads that gleaned any response were ones I posted after 11.30pm/midnight.

Offline lillythesavage

Later in the day works better I've found. The only ads that gleaned any response were ones I posted after 11.30pm/midnight.

The ad a few weeks ago, I put up as I went to bed, it lasted until around 1am. I find not replying instantly works best, replying during the day or after work there is more chance of catching them with a clear head.

It does mean you get a few late night surfers that have ideas on their mind but that mind changes in the cold light of day, had a few who get off on sending pics and talking filth, one last summer got off on taking pics playing with herself in public, one pic must have stopped traffic  :D, I recognized the road where it was taken  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 08:39:21 am by lillythesavage »

Online PumpDump

I also found that. The serial flaggers must go to bed early!

Offline Mr Sinister

No set words, but use different accounts, last one was just part time job for female, in temp jobs.
Never had one not get published, then it is user policed and there are several reasons they get flagged, people replying to female ads flag to reduce competition, or the do gooders flag but really are doing no good, forcing them to use other platforms or at worst getting tangled with pimps, one I met took that road and regretted it, cunt would not let her have access to her profile and could not go indie with another.

The thing is with CL is most are genuinely wanting to be discrete, have jobs and family, and it helps pay the bills, they do not want to go pro and all the other platforms require pictures and they do not want that at all.

Anything that seems to involve a female gets flagged immediately, young guys advertising themselves no issue ads stay up. So yeah there are those on some sought of saviour crusade, plus those trying to see out the "competition". It's funny last year this problem didn't really exist there was tons of ads being posted daily.

Just saw a really spicy ad which got pulled before my mail could go through.

There were 2 ads posted by black girls which stayed up for quite a while, mailed both a couple weeks ago, too demanding/pro for my liking.

Offline Offtoasda

It takes some work but it really is about casting a large net as possible, posting ads in as many places as possible.  Got myself a nice 23 year old white british part time bar worker, she does nails part time and was just looking to top up her wages.  £100 all evening incl travel costs.  If she was on AW, I dread to think what she would charge

Online PumpDump

It takes some work but it really is about casting a large net as possible, posting ads in as many places as possible.  Got myself a nice 23 year old white british part time bar worker, she does nails part time and was just looking to top up her wages.  £100 all evening incl travel costs.  If she was on AW, I dread to think what she would charge

Don't tell her about AW or the sugar daddy websites!

Offline peddyboy

craigslist is really a long trawl but can be worth it
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 12:39:58 pm by peddyboy »

Offline lillythesavage

That is what it is all about, women who know men will pay, have the confidence to do it, and treat it as a way to have regular sex while paying the bills and no hassle of a BF.
Cannot beat it any other way if you succeed, seeking seems an even bigger minefield.

That is my gripe with the serial flaggers who think they are saving someone, they are putting them in poverty when there is no need. or forcing them into the hands of undesirables possibly, most are clued up and will not meet until they are happy with the situation.

Offline hungrypunt

I Know 2 young fitties in Liverpool whom I met one of via S A

When they need it they are  on the hunt on CL - Tinder - SA for posts that arent too "creepy" , they decide who they want to line up, and message them. If they like them they go and fuck them, and get the weekend cash plus she (the girl I know) puts some away . Shes got a tidy sum frittered away now, and says shes fine with it all as long as the guy seems ok and shes with her mate.
Has a small group of regs, she can also rely on and Id reckon shes clearing 20k per year easy.

Well, I say go and fuck them, but some of the blokes dont want that, quite surprising really, but Id heard this before from my reg in preston years ago about a guy wanting her to squash bugs with her arse in sussies, another who wanted to just sit and stroke her hair. One guy wanted her to pour custard on her self ..."do you know how much h this hair costs mate....no thanks....another £100.....oh go on then  :sarcastic:

Offline hungrypunt

That is my gripe with the serial flaggers who think they are saving someone, they are putting them in poverty when there is no need. or forcing them into the hands of undesirables possibly, most are clued up and will not meet until they are happy with the situation.

100% agree, and some young mums waiting for some money to get the baby clothes./treat themselves. Fuckers !

Online stampjones

That is what it is all about, women who know men will pay, have the confidence to do it, and treat it as a way to have regular sex while paying the bills and no hassle of a BF.
Cannot beat it any other way if you succeed, seeking seems an even bigger minefield.

The weird thing is they must spend a lot of time on there to flag posts. I mean its just about worth it if you get a nice fuck but if you’re only satisfaction is flagging a post by someone you dont even know? Does my head in!

I tend to delay replying to girls who respond to my ad which seems to make it last a bit longer so I wonder if some are flagging to limit competition. Dont they know there’s plenty of us to go round lol

Offline Offtoasda

I Know 2 young fitties in Liverpool whom I met one of via S A

When they need it they are  on the hunt on CL - Tinder - SA for posts that arent too "creepy" , they decide who they want to line up, and message them. If they like them they go and fuck them, and get the weekend cash plus she (the girl I know) puts some away . Shes got a tidy sum frittered away now, and says shes fine with it all as long as the guy seems ok and shes with her mate.
Has a small group of regs, she can also rely on and Id reckon shes clearing 20k per year easy.

Well, I say go and fuck them, but some of the blokes dont want that, quite surprising really, but Id heard this before from my reg in preston years ago about a guy wanting her to squash bugs with her arse in sussies, another who wanted to just sit and stroke her hair. One guy wanted her to pour custard on her self ..."do you know how much h this hair costs mate....no thanks....another £100.....oh go on then  :sarcastic:

Quite a few of the birds I met on seeking from Liverpool all want ridiculous amounts.  I met three stunners from Liverpool for drinks and each one of them wanted over 500 per meet.  I of course refused, tried to negotiate with each of them but they had no interest in negotiating.  One of them showed me that she was an arrangement of around 5k per month with a local footballer.  I called her out on her bs and she showed me the money statement in her online banking.  Another one was in an arrangement with a businessman that was married and was giving her 4k a month and monthly vacations. 

Fucking ridiculous, these guys messing up the game for everyone else  :dash :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

I guess that's the problem with the smaller cities when they have big football teams.

On tinder you're just competing with too many other guys, you've got the male students trying to get their dick wet, the stag do's coming every weekend to get shitfaced and blow their savings and the desperate business men who fancy a student and have no issue with spending ridiculous amounts on just drinks and lunch.

The good thing about london is that it is so big that there is always plenty of options

I try to look for areas outside of Liverpool now
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 06:31:51 pm by Offtoasda »

Offline lillythesavage

100% agree, and some young mums waiting for some money to get the baby clothes./treat themselves. Fuckers !

The thing is there are not the cash in hand jobs anymore, not like there used to be, most pubs now are owned by chains and it,s on the cards for everything.

In theory it sounds like how it should be, but the black economy has its place, for years it kept people out of the gutter and a roof over the head, kids in clothes and food on the table. You never heard about poverty the way we do now, food banks never existed and that is not just since the recent inflation.

It takes a brave girl to do it, but lets face it, there are few that are virgins these days, having some fun with a guy you feel comfortable around with discretion is not going to be life changing, sure there are chancers and scum, karma will fuck them.

I have found them to be calm, happy in their own skin and with what they are doing, usually it is them that instigates a second meet, I prefer it that way and it gives me time to be sure they are happy. I never chase it. If it happens it is because we both want to.

Offline lillythesavage

The weird thing is they must spend a lot of time on there to flag posts. I mean its just about worth it if you get a nice fuck but if you’re only satisfaction is flagging a post by someone you dont even know? Does my head in!

I tend to delay replying to girls who respond to my ad which seems to make it last a bit longer so I wonder if some are flagging to limit competition. Dont they know there’s plenty of us to go round lol

Yes they do reply then flag, thinking it will make it easier for them, in reality if your mind works that way you are no fucking good, girls are wise to it now and tend to ignore a single reply before flagging.

I mentioned earlier delaying response to replies to my ads, and reply late afternoon or early in the evening when the head is clear for most people, I mentioned on another thread, maybe this one, one reg I first replied with her at work, few emails and a phone chat, she came straight from work that evening, completely blind.

Like seeking, how you come across is the way to make it work, but unlike seeking I have never had stupid amounts quoted, I think 200 max which I have declined even when my pockets are bulging, a life in auctions and setting limits helps me stick to them.   :D

Online stampjones

Yes they do reply then flag, thinking it will make it easier for them, in reality if your mind works that way you are no fucking good, girls are wise to it now and tend to ignore a single reply before flagging.

I mentioned earlier delaying response to replies to my ads, and reply late afternoon or early in the evening when the head is clear for most people, I mentioned on another thread, maybe this one, one reg I first replied with her at work, few emails and a phone chat, she came straight from work that evening, completely blind.

Like seeking, how you come across is the way to make it work, but unlike seeking I have never had stupid amounts quoted, I think 200 max which I have declined even when my pockets are bulging, a life in auctions and setting limits helps me stick to them.   :D
Yeah I agree. I used to enjoy CL and like you have had a lot of decent results on there but these days its just easier on seeking. Ive been on there so long that even when Im not subscribed I get a few texts from girls Ive seen or talked with previously.

I did get a bite on CL recently - an Indian girl. She looked ok and agreed 100 but she’d only send extreme close up face shots so I wasnt convinced she wouldnt turn out to be plus sized (she said not) and in the end I didnt go through with it

Offline lillythesavage

I did get a bite on CL recently - an Indian girl. She looked ok and agreed 100 but she’d only send extreme close up face shots so I wasnt convinced she wouldnt turn out to be plus sized (she said not) and in the end I didnt go through with it

That is where we differ, for 100 I would have taken that gamble if I liked the personality. :D. I mentioned earlier I have done so without seeing any pic at all and I never ask for one, just a brief description. For a lot of them not putting pics on the net is the reason they use CL and not other platforms.
I have no set type, and much prefer a happy personality over anything else.

I only tried it again as I lost my phone, and all my cards and licenses  :D, I have plenty I can call on but glad I did. Found my phone after nearly a week and spending a day on the phone replacing everything :D, nice and clean after a cycle in the Dishwasher :D.

Seeking I have been looking into and paying attention to the threads, not got my head round it yet and reading of taking a much younger women to places where they stuff their face and order the most expensive shit on the menu, time wasters, 500 a meet, and twats sending money and gift cards before meeting, it really is not making me want to jump in :D
I can understand for some the longer term arrangement is why they use it, I guess I sort of have that at the moment, just not with the need for the meet and greet stuff which does not grab me at all, I still like to find out if we are compatible in the sack first. I did recently try the going out bit, but with one of an age I found acceptable and I had already met, it was a great evening, doing it with someone I do not know at all or where it will lead is he bit I cannot get my head round.

Online stampjones

That is where we differ, for 100 I would have taken that gamble if I liked the personality. :D. I mentioned earlier I have done so without seeing any pic at all and I never ask for one, just a brief description. For a lot of them not putting pics on the net is the reason they use CL and not other platforms.
I have no set type, and much prefer a happy personality over anything else.

I only tried it again as I lost my phone, and all my cards and licenses  :D, I have plenty I can call on but glad I did. Found my phone after nearly a week and spending a day on the phone replacing everything :D, nice and clean after a cycle in the Dishwasher :D.

Seeking I have been looking into and paying attention to the threads, not got my head round it yet and reading of taking a much younger women to places where they stuff their face and order the most expensive shit on the menu, time wasters, 500 a meet, and twats sending money and gift cards before meeting, it really is not making me want to jump in :D
I can understand for some the longer term arrangement is why they use it, I guess I sort of have that at the moment, just not with the need for the meet and greet stuff which does not grab me at all, I still like to find out if we are compatible in the sack first. I did recently try the going out bit, but with one of an age I found acceptable and I had already met, it was a great evening, doing it with someone I do not know at all or where it will lead is he bit I cannot get my head round.
Yeah I guess I’m applying seeking rules.

Seeking is different but its also the same in terms of protecting yourself. All those things exist but it’s just a matter of common sense to avoid them. For example if a girl suggests a super expensive restaurant I take that as a red flag and bin her. It is a bit strange going places with girls in their early twenties but otoh its just getting over the bump. I went to a decent restaurant with a regular a few weeks ago and was definitely getting looks from other customers but fuck them. I just got on with enjoying the meal. To be honest most girls I see are happy to meet at a hotel first. In some ways that is more awkward but these days it’s my preferred route. Ultimately Cl and seeking are just different places to find what we want. You should give it a go. Same logic applies. With a discount code its only sixty quid so worse case scenario is you’re down that.

Offline lillythesavage

Yeah I guess I’m applying seeking rules.

Seeking is different but its also the same in terms of protecting yourself. All those things exist but it’s just a matter of common sense to avoid them. For example if a girl suggests a super expensive restaurant I take that as a red flag and bin her. It is a bit strange going places with girls in their early twenties but otoh its just getting over the bump. I went to a decent restaurant with a regular a few weeks ago and was definitely getting looks from other customers but fuck them. I just got on with enjoying the meal. To be honest most girls I see are happy to meet at a hotel first. In some ways that is more awkward but these days it’s my preferred route. Ultimately Cl and seeking are just different places to find what we want. You should give it a go. Same logic applies. With a discount code its only sixty quid so worse case scenario is you’re down that.

Maybe I should, the fee is not the problem, it is getting good meets anyway and whether I would find better for the money I am spending, it would mean dropping them for a while.
At the moment my head is not thinking it would be any advantage, if I want to go out doing so with some one I know sits better with me. I tried it this week and enjoyed it. I already knew filthy sex was a given  :D

Online stampjones

Maybe I should, the fee is not the problem, it is getting good meets anyway and whether I would find better for the money I am spending, it would mean dropping them for a while.
At the moment my head is not thinking it would be any advantage, if I want to go out doing so with some one I know sits better with me. I tried it this week and enjoyed it. I already knew filthy sex was a given  :D
Yeah I know what you mean, and london SBs are definitely more expensive than CL girls. Having said that I never pay over 200 and Im not short on dates.

Offline ronthebrummie

For research only!!

I put an ad on yesterday looking for a part time secretary, had 2 replies one from a lady 20 miles away, swapped to whatsapp and that is looking good, another was from a crossdresser, replied I was looking for a female.

Ad was removed within 4 hours.

So it does work but luck is your timing.

Offline billybobsmith

I found a few CL ads yesterday for female cleaners, secretaries etc. mentioning skills such as oral.
Unfortunately, there seems to be zero within a good 50 miles or so of me.

Offline Outcallguy

Hey
Just a warning.
I had a blackmail threat from someone on Craigslist.
They managed to get a picture of me and said Ifni didn't pay them £300 a month they would post it online.
I just blocked them and reported the number on WhatsApp.
They claimed to be called Layla. 20 white British. Number found
+44 7774 300009

Offline hungrypunt

I have found them to be calm, happy in their own skin and with what they are doing, usually it is them that instigates a second meet, I prefer it that way and it gives me time to be sure they are happy. I never chase it. If it happens it is because we both want to.

Fair play, I do exactly this, I never ever chase a girl. I rarely message first, and just simply dont chase, I leave all that to them. I have had plenty comments in the past of "how its nice to be/see w bloke that isnt needy / demanding "

But they are quite happy for me to be demanding in bed.

All the girls I have had , Id like to think they all went away happy, and the certainly all have had what they are looking for and worth (well the repeat ones anyway) Ive binned a fair few nutters after one meet or during the first meet.

Ive never haggled, Ive just moved on if they don't accept my offer as my offers are very generous, so that in itself means she woudl be a little to up her own arse.

Online PumpDump

Hey
Just a warning.
I had a blackmail threat from someone on Craigslist.
They managed to get a picture of me and said Ifni didn't pay them £300 a month they would post it online.
I just blocked them and reported the number on WhatsApp.
They claimed to be called Layla. 20 white British. Number found
+44 7774 300009

Nasty. Thanks for the warning. How did they get your photo?

The police take blackmail very seriously so if you did want to report it they could be in a whole world of trouble. It would be worth continuing the conversation to see how they ask you to pay and if you can get them to reveal any identifiable information, for example they might give their name for the bank transfer. Then take the evidence to the police. However if you have a partner or trying to stay discreet you might want to move on and forget this.

Offline Mr Sinister

Nasty. Thanks for the warning. How did they get your photo?

My guess OP sent a pic over or they got a screen grab some how, there's always chancers in this field same thing has happened to guys messaging prossies off AW/VS. Best thing just tell them to fuck off and block them.

Just keep your wits about you, never send any personal info which could out you in the real world, use a burner, If a lead asks for a photo be sure to blur/cover your face.

If asked for money upfront don't do it all trades done by cash in the flesh. If you are after a meet don't let the girl try divert you to somewhere else like cam, onlyfans etc with a promise to meet later on...stick to what you are looking for.

Recent highlight from CL speaking to some Latino who I feel I've seen her face off AW/VS before, late 30s and wanted £250 for a meet I just laughed and told her nope, obvious pro.

Offline Buttons

If you are sending pictures, and are concerned it could come back to bite, you could use plausible deniability as your defence.

I.e. Yes, that photo is clearly me, but it’s from my Facebook\Twitter\LinkedIn etc profile and is publicly searchable. Just choose what picture you send carefully.

Caveat. This won’t work if you are sending cock pictures with unique birth marks or tattoos that say Concealed Weapon  :D

Online stampjones

If you are sending pictures, and are concerned it could come back to bite, you could use plausible deniability as your defence.

I.e. Yes, that photo is clearly me, but it’s from my Facebook\Twitter\LinkedIn etc profile and is publicly searchable. Just choose what picture you send carefully.

Caveat. This won’t work if you are sending cock pictures with unique birth marks or tattoos that say Concealed Weapon  :D
You definitely dont want to ever send someone a photo that you use on any other online place as they can instantly track you there.

Offline lillythesavage

You definitely dont want to ever send someone a photo that you use on any other online place as they can instantly track you there.

If you have to or feel the need to send pictures use WA and make it one time only, the view it, it goes away.

TBF I rarely get asked  :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

Fair play, I do exactly this, I never ever chase a girl. I rarely message first, and just simply dont chase, I leave all that to them. I have had plenty comments in the past of "how its nice to be/see w bloke that isnt needy / demanding "

But they are quite happy for me to be demanding in bed.

All the girls I have had , Id like to think they all went away happy, and the certainly all have had what they are looking for and worth (well the repeat ones anyway) Ive binned a fair few nutters after one meet or during the first meet.

Ive never haggled, Ive just moved on if they don't accept my offer as my offers are very generous, so that in itself means she woudl be a little to up her own arse.

I have great fun with them and not just the sex, whiles away a boring evening having a chat, I said know to the demands of the Finnish bird, but have arranged to meet her for drink or coffee, her idea, nothing too lose in finding out, very good looking woman  :D

Online stampjones

If you have to or feel the need to send pictures use WA and make it one time only, the view it, it goes away.

TBF I rarely get asked  :unknown:
Even that can be screen shotted if they have reason.

I mean I send my photo all the time and Ive had my own blackmail attempt. But why make itceasy for them, right? 

Offline lillythesavage

Even that can be screen shotted if they have reason.

I mean I send my photo all the time and Ive had my own blackmail attempt. But why make itceasy for them, right?

String them along lol, it is all pretty pointless, but some simps must fall for it or they would not try  :unknown:

I only send one if it is a deal breaker and everything else feels good, had loads of meets where I have not, and some where I have not seen any :D