Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else enjoy the thrill and gamble of Craigslist Punting?  (Read 3987 times)

Andre 3000

I'm a big fan of RB's and stuff like that and I've talked about this CL approach before and how I've met a few gorgeous ladies this way.

The pluses are numerous, meeting young ladies who aren't everyday WG's up for a shag and a reward. But for those who either don't have the time or patience to do one of these it's not recommended. I do enjoy finding these type of one off experiences so it's highly exciting to me. So good lady 3000 was away for the week and I felt in the mood for a late night punt I very rarely get the chance for evening encounters, So I did the usual search on AW and no one was really taking my fancy so put an ad up on CL. Had a few silly billies reply, women who can't read that I explicitly said outcall only etc.

Was going to tap it on the head for the night but then I got a nice reply and a picture of her breasts from a woman who said she'd be up for it but she could only do Wednesday onwards after 9.30pm. I was intrigued so I got chatting and asked her to send me a few pics including a face pic which she did. Her body was banging,very nice tattoos and her face was gorgeous. Turns out she was a 22 yr old Spanish student working over here at first as an au pair, then at a well known fashionable clothing store while she does her studies. She'd been on CL that evening as she was looking for a new place to rent and stumbled into the sexual classified section of the site  :D

It seemed too good to be true. I even did a reverse search on one of her pics and it linked to her profile on a European au pair website  :cool: So I told her I'd be very interested. And she was OK with the £100 I was offering. We chatted online for two hours and she seemed genuine enough. Told me about her sexual desires how she likes it a little rough and enjoys dirty talk and how she'd be fulfilling two fantasies of hers by coming to see me. Certainly got me hot under the collar.

Finally the big day arrived and after a day of filthy messages back and forth to each other she turned up at mine at 10.00pm she was even better in person and had a delightfully sexy accent. We went through a bottle of wine together while chatting then we got down to business.I fucked her on my sofa and did my first of many pop's that night for her which was a half cim and facial and she swallowed it happily.

Because we were having so much fun she spent the night at mine and we fucked and messed about for hours. 7.00am came and she had a shower some breakfast I made then and left. So a £100 outlay and I get an unexpected all nighter with a genuinely horny girl. I was absolutely knackered but it was well worth it.

Anyone else have any great or not so great stories of punting this way?

domino131

Always thought this kind of thing would turn up nothing but scams and fakes.   Interesting that it worked for you though. May have to give it a go some time!

Offline CBPaul

Agree with domino, I get the feeling it is full of time wasters and scammers. I can't be bothered and don't have the time to pursue the route.

cockneybstrd

I have had quite a bit of success (and failure) with the Reward section of CL

Some were tremendous 200 quid for 24 hours with one young student brings a smile to my face even today

One left me feeling very odd as she basically was a middle class coke head who lost her job and was trying to make rent money. she emailed me the next day to say hated that fact she had become a pro$$ie

Strangest was an essex milf type who claimed to be doing it for a fantasy

The best well I ended up have a sugar daddy relationship with her which worked very well till she started talking about feelings...

jcdmj12

Wow - that sounds great :)

Not something I'd considered before, but now...

cockneybstrd

A couple of tips

First you need your own place or hotel...

Secondly your first ad will probably not work took me a few to find the wording that seems to work for me

Thirdly Timing i found from the 20th of the month works best when people have rent to pay or they are broke waiting for pay day.....

Fourthly when AW goes down you get flooded with responses

Kram

I'm a big fan of RB's and stuff like that and I've talked about this CL approach before and how I've met a few gorgeous ladies this way.

The pluses are numerous, meeting young ladies who aren't everyday WG's up for a shag and a reward. But for those who either don't have the time or patience to do one of these it's not recommended. I do enjoy finding these type of one off experiences so it's highly exciting to me. So good lady 3000 was away for the week and I felt in the mood for a late night punt I very rarely get the chance for evening encounters, So I did the usual search on AW and no one was really taking my fancy so put an ad up on CL. Had a few silly billies reply, women who can't read that I explicitly said outcall only etc.

Was going to tap it on the head for the night but then I got a nice reply and a picture of her breasts from a woman who said she'd be up for it but she could only do Wednesday onwards after 9.30pm. I was intrigued so I got chatting and asked her to send me a few pics including a face pic which she did. Her body was banging,very nice tattoos and her face was gorgeous. Turns out she was a 22 yr old Spanish student working over here at first as an au pair, then at a well known fashionable clothing store while she does her studies. She'd been on CL that evening as she was looking for a new place to rent and stumbled into the sexual classified section of the site  :D

It seemed too good to be true. I even did a reverse search on one of her pics and it linked to her profile on a European au pair website  :cool: So I told her I'd be very interested. And she was OK with the £100 I was offering. We chatted online for two hours and she seemed genuine enough. Told me about her sexual desires how she likes it a little rough and enjoys dirty talk and how she'd be fulfilling two fantasies of hers by coming to see me. Certainly got me hot under the collar.

Finally the big day arrived and after a day of filthy messages back and forth to each other she turned up at mine at 10.00pm she was even better in person and had a delightfully sexy accent. We went through a bottle of wine together while chatting then we got down to business.I fucked her on my sofa and did my first of many pop's that night for her which was a half cim and facial and she swallowed it happily.

Because we were having so much fun she spent the night at mine and we fucked and messed about for hours. 7.00am came and she had a shower some breakfast I made then and left. So a £100 outlay and I get an unexpected all nighter with a genuinely horny girl. I was absolutely knackered but it was well worth it.

Anyone else have any great or not so great stories of punting this way?

Her name wasn't Sami Valero (or very similar was it ) ..... I had a very similar experience

Offline Robster199

Where did you put your ad? Men seeking women under casual encounters?

Thanks robster

Offline Gasman

Very interesting. What sort of wording are you suggesting works well?

cockneybstrd

It really depends what you are looking for

Essentially i found a posting title such as Rewarding encounter on Friday night for outgoing female

Its always worth well i think it does to suggest that this could be a regular thing as they tend to like the idea of second regular income if your targeting students

You will attract a fair few cough party girls cough if thats your thing too

Offline BlackWizard

Andree 3000, it wouldn't be too much to ask for the body pics? (The face pics are probably too much to ask for/invasion of privacy)

I'm interested in EXACTLY the type of girl you described.

Maybe CL isn't as bad a place as I thought it was.

Offline davenotts

I read this with interest last night so I thought I would give it a go,  just checked my mail this morning and I already have one reply.

I have just replied so will now have to wait and see what she comes back with.

Offline Convince Me

Andree 3000, have you seen her since & how was the atmosphere between you?

Andre 3000

Andree 3000, have you seen her since & how was the atmosphere between you?

We've texted each other a few times since. Just general stuff very friendly. I think we both know it was a nice one off.

Offline m21kent

It really depends what you are looking for

Essentially i found a posting title such as Rewarding encounter on Friday night for outgoing female

Its always worth well i think it does to suggest that this could be a regular thing as they tend to like the idea of second regular income if your targeting students

You will attract a fair few cough party girls cough if thats your thing too

I see the mention of "likes to party" a lot on aw, what exactly is being implied?? Pm me if you would prefer

Offline Steve2

Likes to party and 420 seem to be a reference to smoking waccy baccy according to Google

Offline cunnyhunt

I see the mention of "likes to party" a lot on aw, what exactly is being implied?? Pm me if you would prefer

It was explained to me as liking Cocaine.

but some people liked to play with translation with me and I found out the "Cunt" should not be used in meetings.  :rolleyes:

SirFrank

Too much unpredictability for me. I wouldn't put the effort in because I suspect the reward simply isn't worth it. It's one of the reasons I gave up swinging. Too much effort for little reward. Too many time wasters and blokes pretending to be skirt. Fuck that

pleasure

I found out the "Cunt" should not be used in meetings.  :rolleyes:

What the hell use is a meeting if I can't use the cunt?!

Offline cunnyhunt

What the hell use is a meeting if I can't use the cunt?!

I was with my manager not a prossie  :thumbsdown:

Aspen

Agree with domino, I get the feeling it is full of time wasters and scammers. I can't be bothered and don't have the time to pursue the route.

I've tried it at various times and have never come up with anything apart from scams.

Offline davenotts

Ì am in contact with someone now and we are exchanging emails and she is sending me pics, I have an open mind at the moment and will just have to see how it progresses.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 11:26:08 am by davenotts »

Glader

what wording did you use?

did you discreetly mention "money" or were u open about it?

cockneybstrd

The key word is 'Reward' or "Rewarding encounter on $aturday" the use of the $ sign is helpful

As what will happen is some cunt will report your ad and get you flagged

The main thing to bare in mind as OP states you do need time and patience.

I would also state you need to have a clean email address with gives no links to any social media sites your a member of. As one of mine was watching me on twitter before meeting me. It freaked me out a bit she was able to tell me what I had been up to recently.

I would also say you do need to a bit more fluffy than when dealing with Whores

I always break it down to them what I am looking for straight up saying I have x amount of cash and I am looking for company on such a date

I tended to take them out for a coffee/drink first before getting them back chez bstard.

Its good to have working knowledge like all posters on here of AW as you will get a few whores chancing it