Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Course on how to become a working lady  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

Spanish 'prostitution for beginners' workshop angers prominent feminists
€45 course spurred by increase in number of women becoming sex workers during Spain's economic crisis, claim organisers

SirFrank

Wasn't there some bird offering similar advice on that Jodie marsh show last year? Think it was largely how to run a successful punting business?

vorian

Bloody good idea,  most could learn a lot from a course.  Only downside is the ones who need it the most would be to cheap to pay the money,  they wouldn't see it as an investment for their future but as a lost opportunity to buy a handbag.

They should start off with a course on how to write an AW profile that does not make you look like someone who does not give a fuck and puts no effort in at all.

Rochdull lad

There's surely enough expertise on here to set up a Consultancy to advise on this? ;)

Mind you; vorian's right - those who need it the most wouldn't see the value in such guidance.

Offline mightymunce

There's surely enough expertise on here to set up a Consultancy to advise on this? ;)

Mind you; vorian's right - those who need it the most wouldn't see the value in such guidance.
Lol amd she would would be the best methinks  :D

Offline tazz

Wish lots of hot spainish women who live here would whore. Its rare to find any.

Dr_V_Werdegast

Bloody good idea,  most could learn a lot from a course.  Only downside is the ones who need it the most would be to cheap to pay the money,  they wouldn't see it as an investment for their future but as a lost opportunity to buy a handbag.

Indeed, and when they're not buying handbags, they're buying boots!

External Link/Members Only

Boots! :scare:

Offline mattylondon

They should start off with a course on how to write an AW profile that does not make you look like someone who does not give a fuck and puts no effort in at all.
A whore course? To some it comes naturally! Not so much to others.  :sarcastic:

It would be interesting to define what constitutes a good one, of course.  ;)

Aspen

Wish lots of hot spainish women who live here would whore. Its rare to find any.

There are quite a few around who speak Romanian, but not Spanish.

hollysbeenabadgirl

SWOU(Sex Workers Open University) run FREE(donations welcome even if only for the coffees) weekly classes(most last 6 weeks) on various things like designing a website, editing photos and videos, marketing as well as safety, self-defense, sexual health and legal information. Then they also do classes on massage, working with disabilities,  BDSM practice, pole dancing etc.

Sailormack

SWOU(Sex Workers Open University) run FREE(donations welcome even if only for the coffees) weekly classes(most last 6 weeks) on various things like designing a website, editing photos and videos, marketing as well as safety, self-defense, sexual health and legal information. Then they also do classes on massage, working with disabilities,  BDSM practice, pole dancing etc.

You don't need any of that shit. :unknown:

Just get your junkie"sister" trained up in hacking accounts and then drop her in it when the shit hits the fan.

Simples  :rolleyes:

hollysbeenabadgirl

You don't need any of that shit. :unknown:

Due to their free self-defense and safe BDSM courses alone they are an invaluable resource.

Additionally massage courses are big money, so these are great for someone starting out or simply looking top improve their skills.

However, I suspect you do not think it all a load of shit  :P

Sailormack

Due to their free self-defense and safe BDSM courses alone they are an invaluable resource.

Additionally massage courses are big money, so these are great for someone starting out or simply looking top improve their skills.

However, I suspect you do not think it all a load of shit  :P

Do they also do "grassing you up to the wife" courses :D

hollysbeenabadgirl

Do they also do "grassing you up to the wife" courses :D

No they are based in both London and Glasgow, I think you need to go to Bristol for that and the financial domination course  :P

Sailormack

No they are based in both London and Glasgow, I think you need to go to Bristol for that and the financial domination course  :P

Of course this is also international with Australia and Dubai to name but two. :rolleyes:

My sources tell me the "lady" in question has gone up three dress sizes in recent weeks due to the change in diet from semen to humble pie.  :D

hollysbeenabadgirl

My sources tell me the "lady" in question has gone up three dress sizes in recent weeks due to the change in diet from semen to humble pie.  :D

My sources tell me that caused chronic indigestion and she now exists on Dogue de Bordeaux and phone dust  :P

Sailormack

My sources tell me that caused chronic indigestion and she now exists on Dogue de Bordeaux and phone dust  :P

:lol:

vorian

Careful Holly, you be getting Email/Twitter threats and accusations being thrown at you left right and centre.