Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bootylicious Melissa  (Read 1801 times)

1 review(s) for Bootylicious Melissa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

5/7/14 Time 3pm Price £115 for hour
Location Hotel in Bayswater
External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
Great comms both before and since very flirty and fun just like the woman herself
Physically size 14  5 foot 7 pretty face beautiful blue eyes and nice large boobs.Showered and entered room as i had asked for a little light dom to begin with she was ready with the PVC boots and  brush whip to hand.She asked me how naughty i have been i started to laugh and say im always naughty.She spanked me 5 times for laughing then i turned to look at her and got more punishment for this.Told me to turn over and gently brushed me all over and my cock was pointing upwards.Told me it was time to pleasure Mistress and straddled my face and began to lick her as she gave me some wonderful OWO.Then some facesitting before she gushed over my face pure heaven for me.Then we went into a more GFE mode with lots of kissing cuddling then some more OWO and she used her mouth to slip the condom on.Straight into some very vigorous cowgirl which achieved the desired result.Quick clean up and she laid back and it was time to use my tongue and fingers.By now she was positively soaking wet and it was so easy to find her clit and enjoy myself to the fullest.A couple more small orgasms for Melissa.A nice kiss and cuddle and suck on her boobs with a chat where i told her some other experiences ive had recently.Then she used her hands and rubbed my cock and balls getting my cock hard again(First time in years ive been able to revive  within an hour)Had me crawl on my knees to her so she can give me real Deep Throat  telling me she wanted my load all over her tits and face.I didnt think i would cum again so said could i shag her missionary.On with condom and a very very short pumping and to my amazement i came again.Quick clean and quick piss and clean the cock.Back onto the bed for one last rub and taste of her sweet pussy.This time i used my thumb very rigorously and my tongue went as deep as possible and finally i got her big climax .The bed was sopping wet from her as i just couldnt drink it all.Quick chat kiss cuddle and a promise to see her again
She looks like that flirty barmaid who teases you in a nice way.All in all felt like a good one night stand with promise of further fun times.Went off to watch Argentina grind their way to world cup semi final Go Messi ive got 20 quid on them to win the World Cup

Offline stayer

She looks really good. A couple of questions:

1. What's her nationality

2. Did she do DFK

Offline Denhamhoop

She Light French Kisses roll around mutually of tongues rather than to the back of your throat and she is from Liverpool so Scouse /English you wont be disappointed believe me