Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Go Compare our Eastern European lovelies  (Read 3149 times)

Offline stevesix9

Hi All,

This is going to be 1 of 4 contributions from me on current segments of the market that I have explored over the past few years - purely for academic purposes of course.  As someone who has more than once benefitted from the feedback on this forum I thought I should offer my own experiences.

I am sticking this in the regional punting section but admin may move it to reviews - I’m easy.     

At the moment, we are pretty lucky to have some cracking Eastern European girls in the west mids (well Birmingham anyway). I am not going to go into great detail on every girl I have seen - just give you a ‘go compare’ flavour of those I would recommend most highly.

The services I go for are a pretty straightforward GFE; oral, reverse oral and sex. DFK and a bit of massage is always welcome. I am not into anal or anything in the PSE extremes - it just does not float my boat. So if you are looking for information on an EE girl offering more extreme services don’t bother reading on because I don’t know any.

Here are a few recommendations - or not as the case may be.

Ms Artemis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this young lady recently having read some good reports on here. Comms were good and location easy enough to find near an IBIS hotel which is the best place to park. Her apartment is clean, modern with nice shower, clean towels etc.

Ms Artemis is quite petite - but wears the highest pair of heels I have ever witnessed and can then appear quite tall! Very pretty face and body to die for. Her face is blurred on AW, don’t be put off, she is a real looker.

A lasting image I have is actually of her derriere! - grinding into my groin while she gave a little lap dance to get me in the mood - not that I needed much to get me in the mood once I had seen her!

Pretty good oral skills with plenty of ball licking - which I like. Once she had disrobed I just wanted to lick her sweet pussy and she was very receptive.  Sex in a couple of positions before I could last no longer.

Normally I like to cum twice in an hour session but (no fault of hers) the old boy just wasn’t up to it that day. Her English is good enough to hold a decent conversation and we had a good chat. No clock watching.

The only downside is that she does not do DFK which I do quite enjoy but on the plus side she will allow filming (£20 extra and she wears a mask) so next time I see her I think I will take advantage of that service. (As you will have gathered, I will definitely try to see again)

Emily Blonde - formerly known as Emily@19

This is another one who is much reviewed on here. I have seen this young lady a couple of times in the past few months. She is a real pocket rocket! Very petite but also an absolute gem.

Comms have always been good. She seems to work from modern apartments right in the city. I have seen her at two locations in and around the Hippodrome but I gather she has moved again. 

The best thing I recall from this young lady is her enthusiasm to see just how deep she can perform deep throat. Who am I to complain if she wants to practice this until she perfects her technique?

I seem to recall from some early reviews that she did not appear to welcome reverse oral and adjusts her position a bit to make it rather awkward. The first time I saw her, this did seem to match my experience but the next time she was much more willing recipient. If she faked her orgasm then hats off to her for the acting ability.

Over the time she has been working here her English has improved a lot and she is quite chatty and obviously quite intelligent. She seems like a really nice level headed young kid who knows her mind. Good luck to her (I hope she sticks around for a while).

Another one I will look to see again before too long

Michelle Independent

There is enough material on this site to fill a novel about Michelle so I won’t go into great detail.

All I will say is that I am also a tremendous fan.

I have seen her a few times and I think she is probably the most complete package I have ever come across (insert double entendre if you wish):

She is beautiful with a fantastic natural body, very professional and very pleasant to talk to.

She will ensure your ball sack is completely drained before you leave.

Paris Lamour

Sadly she is no longer working in Brum but I include her in my list because she is another who I would l happily revisit if and when she returns.

Paris does not quite have the same clothing size as Ms Artemis, Emily or Michelle and is probably a couple of sizes bigger (I hope that doesn’t sound too impolite it is not my intention)

Nonetheless she is a very fit all natural package and her pics are accurate.
I only saw her once but it was memorable for the DFK technique alone. All the other bits that I had on my wish list were pretty good too.

Her English was not too good so don’t look for much conversation. She seems a nice lass with a lovely attitude.

Blonde-Raquel
Next on the list is Luxury Blonde-Raquel

I have seen Raquel just once. Comms OK and she worked from a flat near the mailbox. Clean and tidy with decent shower.

This girl really knew how to get me going as evidenced by her emptying me twice in a very short time.

She is very slim, perhaps a little too slim for my taste and the tattoos did not do it for me but she does have a very pretty face.

Having said all that, she is not a girl I would rush to visit again. A good experience but with all the other alternatives around I would probably try something new before a repeat with Raquel.

Sexy Sweet Sandy

I met this girl in a hotel in Shirley. She seems to tour a lot and occasionally comes up on a local search.

She is attractive enough but somehow it did not work for me.

It was all a rather routine service and unlike Ms Artemis, Emily, Paris and Michelle above who all treated me as a potential repeat booker, this lady did not come across as bothered if she ever saw me again.

Hello Hun aka Christina

This lady is also a fine looking woman. It is a good while since I saw her (2013 in fact) so my memory may not be as good as it should.

She was working from a block opposite the mailbox in Birmingham centre. Easy to find nice and clean.

She is every bit as good looking as her photos on AW (and her website) suggest. The service, however, was rather mechanical.

I should give her the benefit of the doubt in that I think this was when she first arrived in Brum and by the looks of some more recent feedback she has upped her game. She is very pricey now though, I would not have paid what she is asking now. Nor would I now when there is plenty of competition.

Who’s next for me to try? 
That leads me onto a few other hotties that I see have good reports on here that are on my must see list.

Bust Anita
This lady sounds like quite a character. I must make an effort to track her down - hopefully she will be in Coventry again soon and I will be on the phone to her.

Pola
Can’t find an active link! Can anyone help?
I have read that some members compare her looks to Michelle so she definitely has to be on the hot list.

Adele Minx

Not an EE girl I know - just throwing here detail into the mix to see if anyone has any comment. I really will have to make the effort and travel further afield. There is something about this one that has been drawing me in her direction for some time and I need to get organised.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Offline Punterperson1971

I've heard hot Kim is good as well no link as I've just got back from work

Offline jack0

good idea ill post some links later

Offline brumsbest1

Excellent little roundup there mate, keep up the good work!

Offline Punterperson1971

Found link for hot Kim in Birmingham Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Madone1

I had a punt with sexy sweet sandy last year and it was ok but just feels like she is going through her set list of moves to get you from point A to point B with the least amount of interaction possible. The boring icing on the cake is when she just lies there legs open looking bored waiting for you to do all the work.

So god damn I made sure her tits got a good coat of man fat. :yahoo:

Offline Razor Boy

Adele Minx is sexual dynamite,lovely South African girl and sexy as hell.
I must see her again soon and would recommend her highly as a  9/10 on the Orgaddict punting scale ....One mark dropped for not having the massive pair of tits that would see a 10/10 given.

JW.Bobbitt

Adele Minx
Not an EE girl I know - just throwing here detail into the mix to see if anyone has any comment.

Adele is absolutely stunning - funny, witty, charming and incredible skills (as per her profile).

Well worth the visit - she is due back in my area next week and have booked our 3rd meeting.

She will be well hacked-off (joke) being included in an EE section. Saffers do not like being confused with others (usually it is with Aussies)

Offline Stiltskin

I'd agree with that. Her skin was so good it looked like she was airbrushed. Maybe it was makeup, but she looked great.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Another vote for Adele.  She shagged me silly.  Highlight was when she opened a bottle of fizzy water, put some in her mouth, then proceeded to give me a sloppy BJ.  She is full on and I had a great time with her.

bod666

As this is the west mids section (& to stop anyone else getting excited about Adele!) her profile says she's in London then Oxford.  :dash:

Dodo

As this is the west mids section (& to stop anyone else getting excited about Adele!) her profile says she's in London then Oxford.  :dash:
If you have a look at the reviews you will see that she tours, including to Brum  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Amvbcff

Dodo

Dodo lad moaning again?
Matey, wait until you have contributed a bit. I understand Bod and he understands me and we take the piss occasionally, you know what taking the pee is......joke, banter, bit of a lads thing. No doubt you will acknowledge what I said back was also in its piss taking way informative and helpful.
And just cope with that behind my comments is a frustration, shared by many, that all to often, particularly newbies, do not do any research and need to be spoonfed. And all to often we get guys like you who share fuck all. Just a thought.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:12:38 pm by Dodo »

bod666

Just pissed myself laughing!  :lol:
Whole point of this forum is sharing the info on girls - and having a laugh  :P

I'm having a self imposed break from punting but it's so hard - I really shouldn't visit this site when trying to go cold turkey... And Ive spotted a stunner in nam that really tempts me...
Too good to be true?
No feedback but phwoar!

Dodo

Just pissed myself laughing!  :lol:
Whole point of this forum is sharing the info on girls - and having a laugh  :P

I'm having a self imposed break from punting but it's so hard - I really shouldn't visit this site when trying to go cold turkey... And Ive spotted a stunner in nam that really tempts me...
Too good to be true?
No feedback but phwoar!
Bod, don't get over excited (like me) but that does look to good to be true.

Anyone able to do a 'Tineye' ??

Adele Bella

I absolutely don't mind being in the same section as EE girls, in fact I have been told before that I look Swedish, probably just the blonde hair and blue eyes? Anyway, I must dash, heading up to Birmingham to find the naughtiest man I can!  :dancegirl:

Oh, and get some ice cold sparkling water on the way... ;)

JW.Bobbitt

Roadster

Bod, don't get over excited (like me) but that does look to good to be true.

Anyone able to do a 'Tineye' ??

Done

Nada

Adele Bella

Yes, apparently I don't know my East from my West... Just about getting the hang of the North and South here! At least i know the way to your cock and bollocks!  :D

Ming

Yes, apparently I don't know my East from my West... Just about getting the hang of the North and South here! At least i know the way to your cock and bollocks!  :D

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

And so long as we know our way to the cashpoint everyone's happy.....

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 07:10:20 pm by Ming »

JW.Bobbitt

At least i know the way to your cock and bollocks!  :D

Aah, I see why OP lumped you in the list of EE's

Just when I thought you had some particular other skills that would differentiate you from them (and their ability to find my genitals)
I guess an in-depth post-coital discourse on, for e.g. EU Common Agricultural Policy, particle physic etc. not on the cards then?

Adele Bella

Well obviously I won't be able to have an in depth conversation about that or physics, and I'm sure there are other posters in this forum that won't be able to either. I am not a eurosceptic, and believe in free trade, but I'm sure the next time we meet we can dissect the model immensely.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:28:55 am by Adele Bella »