Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Devotions  (Read 1616 times)

Offline bestpunt

Has anyone seen the receptionist  at devotions in Hockley?
A busty curvy brunette, I think her name is Layla or Jade
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bunny84

Is this place open ? How much and what's the women like

I used to visit a place in water street think it was devotions .£27.50 and there was a few darlings from time to time . I had an amazing indian women .

Offline bestpunt

Is this place open ? How much and what's the women like

I used to visit a place in water street think it was devotions .£27.50 and there was a few darlings from time to time . I had an amazing indian women .

up the road from Water st £30, bloody bargain. I aint been for a while but a lot of EE girls

tnalove

up the road from Water st £30, bloody bargain. I aint been for a while but a lot of EE girls

More precisely possible?

Offline bestpunt

Gt Hampton row the pink building on the corner

Offline vision2014

HI yes devotions is on the corner great place for a quick one the receptionist she use to do the odd day when they had the pleace in bearwood when the twins used to work there I don't know if she works any days now.
evertime I go she is the receptionist only ( iam sure she has used both names and I think she had a profile on AW last year under jade  and when ive been sat in devotions ive heard one of the girls call her Layla )
She is a good laugh when you have to wait she will chat to you very friendly I actually saw her in bearwood on one of the days she was actually working very kink lovely big tits and she did everything I wanted there is another lady who does a couple of days has the receptionist too she is a lot bigger
they have just done a make over on one of the rooms the problem with the place is in the winter its bloody freezing they only have gas heaters my advice if you do a day punt go later in the day the place warms up