Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai meena  (Read 3550 times)

Offline haz_2

Anyone got any ideas of when meena is going to return?
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr.bluesky

Who  :unknown: where does she work  :unknown: massage parlour  :unknown: independently  :unknown: does she advertise on gumtree  :unknown: does she advertise on Viva Street  :unknown: where does she work  :unknown:

Offline shed

Offline haz_2

Who  :unknown: where does she work  :unknown: massage parlour  :unknown: independently  :unknown: does she advertise on gumtree  :unknown: does she advertise on Viva Street  :unknown: where does she work  :unknown:

How many thai meena's do you know?

Offline Tender.french.kiss

I am asking myself the very same question almost every week

Offline Roadster

Offline Lewis

Google knows loads of them.

Offline mr.bluesky

None, but I'm not the one looking for her, others might know more but your question is hardly helpful with no details   :dash:

Offline Punter S Thompson

She's in Thailand.
Does plan on returning, just not sure when.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.

Offline haz_2

None, but I'm not the one looking for her, others might know more but your question is hardly helpful with no details   :dash:

Well my question was based on people who actually know her because she's well reviewed. No offence but if you clearly don't know info you should have just jogged on. Saved us both the time.

Offline haz_2

She's in Thailand.
Does plan on returning, just not sure when.

Cheers mate

Offline Punter S Thompson

Banned reason: Fuck you as well.

Offline mr.bluesky

Well my question was based on people who actually know her because she's well reviewed. No offence but if you clearly don't know info you should have just jogged on. Saved us both the time.

That's OK I have plenty of time . Perhaps if you miss her that much you should jog on over to Thailand to see her.  :sarcastic:

Offline scouting

Reckon you should jog on, sarcastic twat

Offline Lewis

Well if you didn’t post such a vague question, then you might have got the answer quicker, and not 20 people questioning who the fuck you’re talking about.

If anything, you’re the one who’s wasted other peoples time by expecting them to be clairvoyant.

Offline mr.bluesky

Well my question was based on people who actually know her because she's well reviewed.

No review about her from you I notice,  is it a case of EAS and you were hoping to keep her all to yourself.

Offline haz_2

Are you guys deluded? I didn't want people with no answers to pop up & fuck me was i wrong i got tom , dick & harry pop up all in one go and asking more questions than i have on my original post.  If you aint got the answers fuck off simple as. I haven't reviewed because she is so well reviewed in here whats the point of reviewing unless she's going downhill. I've got my answers of people dm'ing & punter s thompson who actually  helped. Go be sarcastic somewhere else you little pricks. Maybe save you some £'s and just do a car meet with each other & suck each other off you absolute bellends.

Offline alabama1

Are you guys deluded? I didn't want people with no answers to pop up & fuck me was i wrong i got tom , dick & harry pop up all in one go and asking more questions than i have on my original post.  If you aint got the answers fuck off simple as. I haven't reviewed because she is so well reviewed in here whats the point of reviewing unless she's going downhill. I've got my answers of people dm'ing & punter s thompson who actually  helped. Go be sarcastic somewhere else you little pricks. Maybe save you some £'s and just do a car meet with each other & suck each other off you absolute bellends.
In order to confirm that she is still giving a good service.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You are the one who is deluded, a quick search for 'Thai Meena' shows they are reviews for that name in the following locations. West Mids, Scotland, South East, North East, East Midlands, London and South West, there appears to be several different 'Meenas' in those locations as well.

How do you expect anyone to know which one you mean with such a vague post. :unknown:

Care to explain why you are being so abusive to other members.   :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

He needs to sign up for anger management classes and stop being a stroppy petulant brat. Like you say the search box shows up plenty of Meena's unfortunately all those who posted to his reply are not clairvoyants. As for the lame excuse of not posting a review for her beggars belief.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 08:33:22 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
He needs to sign up for anger management classes and stop being a stroppy petulant brat.
He won't be here long enough to get them here, I'm not waiting much longer for him to reply.

Offline Drlurve

When I last spoke to her pal - Sonya - she told me Meena was on a break in Thailand, but should be back around August. Here's hoping she's right!

Offline Lewis

Go be sarcastic somewhere else you little pricks.

Anywhere in particular, or is this yet another vague statement from you?

Offline mr.bluesky

Anywhere in particular, or is this yet another vague statement from you?

He won't be able to answer you as he has now been banned by daviemac   :D

Offline Lewis

He won't be able to answer you as he has now been banned by daviemac   :D

I know. I was being sarcastic to the little turd.

Offline Newjack1

Sonya has her account down now btw

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Sonya has her account down now btw
AW account still up, but she moved to Nottingham a little while back.

Offline Denholm

AW account still up, but she moved to Nottingham a little while back.

Sonya's back in Brum. Saw her today. Apparently she's here for the next fortnight

Online RogerBoner

Offline theaccountant

Seen her since she has come back. Not going to post another review of her as it would just summarise as:

“Not skipped a beat”
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 12:56:22 pm by theaccountant »