Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northfield Massage (2,4,6 hander)  (Read 2455 times)

Offline enjoyedthat

have gone quiet all of a sudden, no recent ads and no response to texts.  Hope they’ve not moved on, I always liked the set up here..  I’m not from the immediate area so any intel from anyone more local would be appreciated

Offline l1mpd1ck

Last I heard only 2 now working and from a new location nearby. Y

Online P.O.G

Last I heard only 2 now working and from a new location nearby. Y

Correct. As far as I know they're still active and taking bookings. Only the mixed Indian lady, and brunette Kacey works there. The blonde Susan has left. Just having some refurbishments done to the new location, but still taking bookings when they can.

Offline enjoyedthat

Thanks both, I’ll keep pursuing. Shame no more 6 handers. I’ll report back

Offline enjoyedthat

Still can’t see where these people are advertising - if at all.  Can’t anyone confirm If they are up and running yet and how to contact them? Thnx

Offline Bhammale39

Still can’t see where these people are advertising - if at all.  Can’t anyone confirm If they are up and running yet and how to contact them? Thnx

Here you go, I think.

External Link/Members Only

Offline enjoyedthat

Great, thanks - much appreciated.  On the case first thing Monday, will update the thread :)

Offline Metajas

The new location is the flat upstairs above the old shop, near to Northfield railway station.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline Hornystud1789

Lucy text me back saying Indian 37. Any update or have you seen her?  :hi:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Lucy text me back saying Indian 37. Any update or have you seen her?  :hi:
I'd add 10 years

Offline Hornystud1789

Online shed

Is she a looker? Worth it?

She has been around for years working with two sisters at the time in a hairdressers back room when I saw her many moons ago. Basically she in my opinion is a skank. Will offer you anything at a price and has been around the houses and back many times. Never been back even though the sisters offered value for money. Would advise against seeing her but your decision obviously  :hi:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Is she a looker? Worth it?
I think I've said before on here she is on the ruff side of rough

Offline Drlurve

I'd add 10 years

I'd add 15.

"You alright love? Want any extras love? I do 'em all I do" - She never stops talking.
Skankiness of the highest order.

Offline Roadster

.... and if you pay the extra for, say OWO, you get her lips round the very tip of your bell end for five seconds and then back to the crap hand job.  Utter shite!