Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cherry-jo  (Read 3381 times)

brummielad83

anyone seen cherry-jo yet? not much feedback as yet but if the same as the girl in the pics she looks interesting heres the link External Link/Members Only

The President

Text and emailed without joy - may of caught her on a none working day I suppose

The President

Let me know if you get through to her and/or see her  :thumbsup:

brummielad83

Let me know if you get through to her and/or see her  :thumbsup:
certainly will pres and the same if you get her first   :)

The President

A little feedback now seems good

Looked at her pg and some pics turned me off tbh - few pics bb too, no doubt she would argue bf but nothing said explicitly on profile saying she does or doesnt do it

Seems she is warstones area?

Offline nomeansno

Why did the pg turn you off Pres ?

Offline Madone1

Hi guys first time on the site but a seasoned punter.
has anyone seen Cherry-Jo yet has been on my to do list and wanted to cross her off in 2014

Offline TheJollyAsian

She is back working in Wolverhampton again on the Penn Rd. I spoke to her earlier this week and she was very polite on the phone. Quoted me £60 half hour PLUS £50 OWO which i wasn't to keen on. I didn't end up seeing her as i saw her feedback was hidden so messaged her to tell her i decided not to because of this issue. She replied back that she understood and it was fine. Also that she hid her feedback due to an ex leaving nasty feedback on her profile.

Shame really. My gut told me no but i really did want to give it a go. I did call her mid last year also and the phone was answered by a bloke so i assume either a pimp or boyfriend.

Anyone else had any recent experience with her?

Offline Boundless

I've got her down as a Plan C for today.

Offline Madone1

I've got her down as a Plan C for today.

I know it's an old one but did you ever see cherry Jo mate?

Offline Boundless

I know it's an old one but did you ever see cherry Jo mate?

No, didn't get that far down the list.
Not sure whether I'd do her now though, there seem to be mixed reports.

Offline Madone1

No, didn't get that far down the list.
Not sure whether I'd do her now though, there seem to be mixed reports.

Yeah I have heard mixed reports too she was on my hot list and the new pics make her look very tasty so just wanted to see if you had any info.

Offline sjm79

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster…

I called Cherry-Jo today with hopes of booking an outcall. She told me that she was available and asked that I send her my location so she could determine a price. Having done so, it took her 45 minutes to get back to me and say that she wasn't available. Disappointing as I've been meaning to see her for a while.