Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperSoakerxx Tooting - Misleading pics and sub par service  (Read 573 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5230523) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ampithestud1

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place early this year. This WG has mixed reviews on UKP and that usually indicates a reasonably high probability of a negative experience, but I found myself stuck in Tooting and she was the only one showing available within a 2 mile radius so went for it.

Comms weren't straightforward as expected but still annoying as she made me wait 15mins in the lobby and faffed around for another 10 mins before I managed to get into the room. (Well known hotel chain just off Tooting high street)

Although like others she sent me a video before the meet, both that and her profile pictures are very much out of date and VERY misleading.

I don't mind thick ladies but her body is strangely very broad, out of shape and although she has decent sized tits I didn't enjoy playing with them. No attempt to look good, sort hair or make up out. This usually isn't an issue for me as I much prefer the natural look on my ladies, however she isn't pretty anyway and although friendly she was very passive and mechanical from the start.

I didn't fancy kissing her so started with an average OWO followed by mish, doggy more OWO and CIM finish (which I had to somehow bring myself to).

Zero enthusiasm or engagement from her. Or from me for that matter but the waiting around and the disappointment of how different she looks from her pics, really got to me.

Felt like a waste of time and money due to the poor comms, misleading pics and below average sex.   

Offline tj87354

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place early this year. This WG has mixed reviews on UKP and that usually indicates a reasonably high probability of a negative experience, but I found myself stuck in Tooting and she was the only one showing available within a 2 mile radius so went for it.

Comms weren't straightforward as expected but still annoying as she made me wait 15mins in the lobby and faffed around for another 10 mins before I managed to get into the room. (Well known hotel chain just off Tooting high street)

Although like others she sent me a video before the meet, both that and her profile pictures are very much out of date and VERY misleading.

I don't mind thick ladies but her body is strangely very broad, out of shape and although she has decent sized tits I didn't enjoy playing with them. No attempt to look good, sort hair or make up out. This usually isn't an issue for me as I much prefer the natural look on my ladies, however she isn't pretty anyway and although friendly she was very passive and mechanical from the start.

I didn't fancy kissing her so started with an average OWO followed by mish, doggy more OWO and CIM finish (which I had to somehow bring myself to).

Zero enthusiasm or engagement from her. Or from me for that matter but the waiting around and the disappointment of how different she looks from her pics, really got to me.

Felt like a waste of time and money due to the poor comms, misleading pics and below average sex.
How much time and how much money?

Offline ampithestud1

Sorry forgot to add it was £80 for 30mins I think