Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] RussianmilfLyuba  (Read 1282 times)

Nik123

Just wanted to say hello to all guys from UKP and write my first review about my booking on Lyuba. :thumbsup:

This was a first class experience. Appointment arranged by text and easy to follow directions given. Apartment modern and clean in 470
 George st a white door on entrance.Shower offered before, no rush GFE followed by a excellent massage.
She is a friendly girl who have nice sense of humuor . She is not very beautiful or a model  but still very attractive.

Lyuba is so pleasant and she is a genuine lovely girl with a desire to totally please you and at a very reasonable price

Overall .....you can't go wrong with a visit to this Milf.Really enjoyed my time and hope to become regular:)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Paris69

Just wanted to say hello to all guys from UKP and write my first review about my booking on Lyuba. :thumbsup:

This was a first class experience. Appointment arranged by text and easy to follow directions given. Apartment modern and clean in 470
 George st a white door on entrance.Shower offered before, no rush GFE followed by a excellent massage.
She is a friendly girl who have nice sense of humuor . She is not very beautiful or a model  but still very attractive.

Lyuba is so pleasant and she is a genuine lovely girl with a desire to totally please you and at a very reasonable price

Overall .....you can't go wrong with a visit to this Milf.Really enjoyed my time and hope to become regular:)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks Lyuba
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Pipistrella

Posting exact adress with exact street number sure way to get some tabloid visit or coppers raiding her, spoiling the punt for all the rest  :dash:

Offline Matrix

I see this Northern superstar is in the Capital. Nearly broke my fucking screen.  :scare:

42 years old, aye  :rolleyes:

Offline auldie63

Russianmifl.yuba     oh aye?          Nationality   Romanian       Sergi fucked up again!

Offline Matrix

So she's no russian, no 42 and definitely not a "milf". Rather accurate profile then.  :sarcastic: