Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh.tatto.sophie- Feltham  (Read 1702 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jhenryw

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a half hour punt around a month ago with Sophie when she was in the local area, think she said she toured a lot. Was at a popular hotel in Feltham, parking across the road at a European supermarket. Comms all good, both text and on the phone.

Went up and was instantly attracted to Sophie, love a girl with tattoos and she definitely fit the bill, was wearing a dress which showed off her amazing bum. Dress quickly removed and in some extremely sexy underwear and I was raring to go. Started with some DFK which was enthusiatic and then she helped me out of my clothes and devoured my length with OWO, thought I was in heaven and gonna shoot there and then. Bit of RO and I think she was sat on my face for some time and I really, REALLY enjoyed that. Time for sex, Mac on and she rode me CG and then shuffled me to the edge of the bed where she switched to RCG where she had one leg on the bed and one on the floor and just bounced on me like I was a ride at the fayre. The sight of this sexy little tattooed girl bouncing on my cock had me and her arse in front of me and in my hands had me cuming pretty soon inside the mac. Cleaned up and we laid around stroking each other until we realised the time was up, think I was in there more than 30 minutes.

No clock watching at all, very clean hotel and incredibly hot woman.

Paid 80 in total for half hour and left a very happy man, can't wait until she returns to the area.

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..added to my HL..

Can you give some more idea of the location?

Offline jhenryw

Can you give some more idea of the location?

In terms of? Discreet hotel on the High Street, cannot remember the name, opposite the station. Clean hotel. Into reception and the lifts on the left as you walk into reception, busy-ish hotel bar/restaurant so fairly inconspicuous

Offline smiths

In terms of? Discreet hotel on the High Street, cannot remember the name, opposite the station. Clean hotel. Into reception and the lifts on the left as you walk into reception, busy-ish hotel bar/restaurant so fairly inconspicuous

Never name a hotel on the open forum anyway. As to this WG when I last punted with her she was as fit as fuck, I did a positive review a long time ago now on here. If she pops up near to me I might book her again.

Offline Donald Punt

It's the only major hotel in Feltham..lol..if u Google it up it will show..has over 400 rooms now
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Just those tacky tatoos put me off..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline anyfucker

she's completely up-front about it and even in her name.
I'm not a lover of tats but every now and then feel the need to meet someone with a tramp stamp :diablo:

Offline king tarzan

she's completely up-front about it and even in her name.
I'm not a lover of tats but every now and then feel the need to meet someone with a tramp stamp :diablo:

The odd tattoo does look good on hotties, but far too many tatoos, very tacky, very non appealing. .

Obviously each to there own.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Donald Punt

That is why God invented doggy style😂
Banned reason: Asking to be banned

Offline HighHeelLover

Tried to message her today but she won't respond to txt, or emails. Sent her a txt asking when wouldnbe best for me to ring her to discuss.. nothing. Tried calling her nothing. How do you get hold of a women who won't respond to emails or txt or phone calls??

Offline The_Don

Tried to message her today but she won't respond to txt, or emails. Sent her a txt asking when wouldnbe best for me to ring her to discuss.. nothing. Tried calling her nothing. How do you get hold of a women who won't respond to emails or txt or phone calls??

I've only ever booked via phone calls.

Offline Mr Girth

I have tried to book her several times, but without success. Q couple of times she has texted me back after a missed call but I've never been able to confirm a booking.

Offline kim88

Yeah, comm with her isn't always the best at times. You just have to make that one phone-call at the right time of the day it seem. If she doesn't pick up the first time, then you can just send her the one text telling her what time and duration you're looking and wait for her to get back to you.