Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky Real Hot - Birmingham  (Read 1795 times)

Offline xMaDDD

After seeing Vivian from this group recently. I decided I'd try another girl, the girl being Pinky, as Vivian recommended her to me.

Communications: Text sent and replied to fairly quickly, off I went to the Water Street apartments.

The location: The rather well known Water Street apartments. Clean & tidy enough. The room I was in this time was only really big enough for the double bed and not much else.

Looks: Profile pics give you a good idea of what she's like, great rather large breasts for a Thai woman, good overall body shape.

Personality: She seemed friendly enough in her responses and could understand everything that I said so all was well. Not much talking, from both parties  :D.

Service: OWO, Anal, 69, fingering, Sex in multiple positions. I start by confirming her services, one of which was kissing/FK which she said yes to but we just didn't kiss at all. Oral without was decent, didn't go all the way but went deeper than Vivian, didn't seem to feel as great though. Switched to 69 and she had a nice tidy pussy that she didn't mind fingers going in, she also seemed to get a little more enthusiastic with the OWO in 69 and stopped holding my shaft with her hand and went the whole length, bobbing her head up and down, felt much better.

Condom on, she then got on top of me, rode me at a good pace and the whole length of me for a decent period of time, switched to doggy where she arches her back to give me an amazing view of what she has to offer (A truly great view if you're into tatted girls with great curves). In I go and bang away, she makes some moans which weren't over the top. With her in doggy I could feel that the condoms she uses must be rather thin as for me, I had rather good feel down there which is not usual. After a while I decide I want to try her ass, she seemed more than happy for me to just stick it straight in (In contrast to Vivian wanting a change of condoms, understandably though). She takes it as hard as I desire with no complaints what so ever, in fact it just made it seem as if she enjoyed it more. Knees got tired so I stood up, asked her to lie on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed, slipped it in her ass once again and watched her face of enjoyment as I banged away, switching between her ass and pussy, even let me stick fingers in whilst doing her anally. I get a reminder that there's 10 mins left, and as that 10 mins is coming to an end she reminds me again, still waiting for me to finish though. I cannot finish so give up and leave instead of having her sit there and watch me struggle  :(

Overall: I would say it was 8/10, I think after seeing Vivian and being pleasantly surprised at how good she was, my expectation bar was a tad high. She didn't disappoint, but I didn't leave feeling as satisfied as I had done the few days before. I think it would have been better if she was a bit more 'into it' but I guess if your having guys come in like they're on some conveyor belt then you wont be so 'into it'. I wasn't reminded of the time left with the other girl either, she didn't even look at the clock that was clearly in the corner and we ran over time by a fair amount. But if I paid for a certain time and received it, I can't complain.

Would I go back again? I'd like to as she offered a good range of services that aren't too common, anal, fingering, both anal and fingering at the same time, rimming if you wanted it etc. She offered more services than Vivian (Kissing (Though neither of us went to kiss) & Fingering). I'd like to hope that she's be a bit more 'warming' on a return visit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline billyjo

Were you switching between ass and pussy with the same condom on?

Offline Wood2017

This was my thought, if so it's a blatant disregard for hygiene on her part.

I feel sorry for the poor bugger who's going down on her if she's gone from pink to stink and vice versa in the previous booking  :vomit:

Offline Beamer

UGH  :dash:

Offline sanj07

This was my thought, if so it's a blatant disregard for hygiene on her part.

I feel sorry for the poor bugger who's going down on her if she's gone from pink to stink and vice versa in the previous booking  :vomit:

I'd say blatant disregard of hygiene on both parties part, I would have asked her to change it!

Online alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. Tried to see her last time she was in town but as I always insist on the WG I want to see to the maid I was constantly told she was busy. Hopefully if I get the time I’ll see her but may avoid the 69, don’t mind eating the pink clam but not so much the brown starfish!

Offline The man

Are her tits real or fake? Hard to tell from the pics.

Not so keen if she's switching and not looking after the hygiene but I've still to find a girl I find attractive who'll do anal (the usual you're too big crap lol) and would love to tick that box!

Offline xMaDDD

I must agree on getting her to change condoms for anal, though with the blood flowing to the penis and not the brain I only really thought about the effects on herself and not other punters who may go down on her.

I'll probably be visiting Anya in the next few days so I'll be reporting back on my experience with her too (Providing I actually get to see her when I text).

Are her tits real or fake? Hard to tell from the pics.

Not so keen if she's switching and not looking after the hygiene but I've still to find a girl I find attractive who'll do anal (the usual you're too big crap lol) and would love to tick that box!

Her tits I'm pretty certain they are fake, but no signs of scarring.

I personally found Anita/Vivian to be more facially attractive with a more petite but also great body, she does anal and in a more cleanly way too.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline Ennui Smith

No silicone here.  I am surprised the op thinks they are enhanced. 

Offline Excalibur

The majority of Thai surgeons in route is via the armpit rather than under the tit. You need to be looking there for the tell tale signs.

Offline Ennui Smith

I think your hands tell you a lot more.  There is also something about how it affects the way they sit.

Offline shomon1

Roadster

External Link/Members Only

has anyone tried her? she looks amazing?

I'd be really surprised if that is the actual Romulan that answers the door.

Check her out and report back?

Offline pbrown355

If the girl in the pictures is real we'll be queuing down the street. I just hope I'll near the front. Unfortunately she has zero chance of being Lora for £60 hh