Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Socially distanced punting?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline pythondan

After far too long without a good session with a wg I was thinking about my previous regular girls - now sadly retired.

If they were still available I thing I would have been well up for socially distanced meetings. i.e. meeting in the same room but remaining apart and wanking whilst the girls strips off and provides a show with toys and talks dirty.

I think this could be pretty good if the girls were willing to do it at say 50% of their normal rate. Anyone think that this could work?

Offline Moby Dick

Just have a wank on Skype or teams.
Pay per minute, get it done for a tenner if you are quick.

Don’t see the point of visiting a WG if you can’t touch, suck and fuck each other.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:29:57 am by Moby Dick »

Offline lewisjones23

After far too long without a good session with a wg I was thinking about my previous regular girls - now sadly retired.

If they were still available I thing I would have been well up for socially distanced meetings. i.e. meeting in the same room but remaining apart and wanking whilst the girls strips off and provides a show with toys and talks dirty.

I think this could be pretty good if the girls were willing to do it at say 50% of their normal rate. Anyone think that this could work?

sounds shit and a total waste of time and money

wg want this sort of shit to go on as its easy money for even less work

Offline wombat42

As suggested on Anna Richardson's "Keep on Shagging"  program on TV, the fetish for wearing gas masks may become popular.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Would be ok if you had a 2 metre cock! Sadly I don't! Right now I'm desperate for some female interaction that dosen't involve a screen but being one of those who is very near to being a member of the at risk group with regards to the virus, no vaccine equals no punt!

Offline oap69

If a WG had a venus 2000 machine, or one similar, that might be classed as socially distanced perhaps!