Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Data Breach  (Read 2343 times)

Offline simpleton69

Just logged into AW using Chrome and got a popup from Chrome saying that the site has had a data breach and i should change my password

Anyone had the same

Offline Clattypats

Offline Zeusthedoc

Just logged into AW using Chrome and got a popup from Chrome saying that the site has had a data breach and i should change my password

Anyone had the same

you sure it's not a phishing attempt/scam?

Offline simpleton69

you sure it's not a phishing attempt/scam?

not 100% but there were no external links to click onto

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
not 100% but there were no external links to click onto
I've just signed in on Opera and no problems or notices.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 05:22:52 pm by daviemac »

Offline boozer

Haven't logged via Chrome but I get similar warnings from firefox from time to time (not necessarily AW).

Offline Belgarion

Logged in on chrome as normal. No issues.

Hope someone hasn't put some malware on your devices

Offline bossanova

works fine for me using chrome

and works fine from safari on my phone

Offline ilovekungfu

Also logged in with Chrome and saw no such warning.

Offline Londonpunter30

Anyone had the same

It’s chrome telling you the password has been compromised and shouldn’t be used

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
It’s chrome telling you the password has been compromised and shouldn’t be used

I've had the same happen too but not yet with adult websites.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 06:14:47 pm by Strawberry »

Offline paul_tall_

Anyone had the same

Were you logged into chrome when you accessed AW? Its an inbuilt feature of chrome introduced in last few months if you are logged in to check potential username and password compromises. If you are not logged in or using incognito then it could be a installed extension

Do you use the same username and password elsewhere? It could have been that site that was compromised...

Offline simpleton69

Were you logged into chrome when you accessed AW? Its an inbuilt feature of chrome introduced in last few months if you are logged in to check potential username and password compromises. If you are not logged in or using incognito then it could be a installed extension

Do you use the same username and password elsewhere? It could have been that site that was compromised...

thanks Paul, just changed password as a precaution

Offline mexicola

PM me your AW username and password and i can check on some older versions of Chrome and other browsers. :cool:

Offline tailsign01

PM me your AW username and password and i can check on some older versions of Chrome and other browsers. :cool:

Thanks for the offer buddy but I tried another browser and was able to recover the password eventually and reset it. Not sure if the problem Chrome or adultworks itself but I would advise people to check! Very odd.

Offline adenmc4

I think this is Chrome telling you, you should change your password. If you ask it to remember your password for a site it will know you haven't changed it in a while.