Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Rub and Rug approach...?  (Read 745 times)

Luke_101

Apologies if this topic has already been covered, if so please link this to it...

Interested in rocking up to a massage parlour and requesting some extras, but what I find interesting on here is the issues/problems people face when asking for extra?

When to ask?
What to ask?
How to approach if you’re not sure?
Reasonable price?

For a seasoned pro, this may seem like a daft post “well... you just ask don’t you!?” But I feel for newbies to this scene (like myself) it’s quite useful to understand how to do the DO’s and perhaps more importantly the DONTS of this field.

What’s your approach?
How successful has it been?
What lessons have you learned?
Any advice for the fello first timers on here that are about to give this a try?

At the end of the day, the more newbies that jump into this, the more reviews/recommendations will
be available?

Cheers,
L

Offline streetstroler

If you've gone to a parlour and chosen a girl, ask at the beginning of the session when you're in the room what extras they do and how much they charge for them. They'll soon tell you. In most parlours the girls get to keep this 'extras ' money, and most places have rules about what they can offer as extras. It's usually extra for OWO, RO and kissing etc. IMO the ones that want more money just to let you touch their tits, walk away.

Offline maxxblue

Offline abc--123

I know he's been banned but I'll answer anyway. May help someone.

My first time I chose the place based on UK punting reviews and I knew full sex was on off at that place so I booked an appointment. Being my first time and being unsure I took things slow, I was shown into a room and told to undress and lay on the bed and a girl would be along shortly. Well I sat fully clothed on a chair playing on my phone until the girl walked in in just her underwear, this was a good sign to me. She told me to get undressed so I started taking my clothes off and when I got down to my boxers off came her bra, at this point I thought bang I'm looking at her titties this place does offer sexual services. Off came my boxers she looked at my cock, smiled and off came her knickers.

I then led on the bed and she started massaging me all over. Told me to roll over then a bit of massage on my chest working her way down.

Now at this point I'm expecting the offer for extras, but nope she covers my cock in oil and massages it. Still waiting for the big question she then gets out a condom and puts it on me. I'm led there thinking to myself this is it this is the big moment where I'm so horny she knows I'll pay what ever she asks for but no my cock goes straight in her mouth and she gives me the best tongue fucking I've ever had. I can't hold it and blow in the bag.

As she is cleaning me up she says next time come back and fuck my pussy. Turns out the place is a all inclusive place with no extras. Bargain! I've been back several times since.

Anyway I went on a tangent there. Basically I take things slow to start off with and see if the girl undresses or gets sexual first. I also wait to be offered rather than asking. Generally you will know if sexual services are on offer before her hands touch your body.

And if in doubt check the reviews!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I know he's been banned but I'll answer anyway. May help someone.

And if in doubt check the reviews!

May help someone. ?? Indeed if you can check the reviews. So why not review that bargain parlour and tell us in which region you post the review. Thanks.

Offline abc--123

May help someone. ?? Indeed if you can check the reviews. So why not review that bargain parlour and tell us in which region you post the review. Thanks.

I have reviewed it twice. It's in Southampton in Hampshire

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have reviewed it twice. It's in Southampton in Hampshire
thanks you mister abc, good luck for your 3rd visit! Sorry I doubted you.