Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Double Standards  (Read 7985 times)

Marmite

go back far enough and that would be all of us.

I was at immigration at Kinshasa a while ago and asked what I was doing there.  I said " I used to have family in the area thought visit for a look round".   I was told you don't look very black.  I said "well it was a while ago".... fyi no sense humour those immigration officials at Kinshasa.

Offline smiths

As a non-white punter, I do find it mildly annoying when one of the rare few I find attractive says they will only see white guys, but I can be philosophical about it. There shouldn't be any compulsion in this hobby, and the last thing I want to be involved in is a situation where someone doesn't actually find me attractive at all, but is just doing it for the money.

Besides, I have a whole long list of criteria of my own in what I find attractive, so I can hardly talk.

You do realise its punting not dating do you. A WG finding you attractive should be neither here nor there, thats why your paying for her to suck and fuck you for cash. OF course the WG is doing it for the cash, why else is she a WG if its not for the cash can she get off punters.

Offline Dante

You do realise its punting not dating do you. A WG finding you attractive should be neither here nor there, thats why your paying for her to suck and fuck you for cash. OF course the WG is doing it for the cash, why else is she a WG if its not for the cash can she get off punters.

Well aware it's not dating. But as in any service industry, treat people like human beings and you tend to get a better standard of service, and also feel better about yourself too.

Offline Garden69

It's your choice, the word racist is overused and pretty meaningless in reality.

With regard to romanian girls, what is disappointing is that so many of them look so fit  :music:

Couldn't agree more !!

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
That's got me thinking Dani.
I'd never considered that there may be deaf punters, what about blind punters? I suppose there's no reason why not, have you or any WG's you know had experience of blind clients?

Of course theres blind clients. They use a software that reads AW profiles out to them.

Offline Daffodil

Of course theres blind clients. They use a software that reads AW profiles out to them.

They probably make up the majority of your clientele  :music:

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider

I agree with this . I do not care if the client is old  , fat , skinny , ugly or whatever. The attitude and cleanliness is the most important. 

With regard to black men I have had no problems with them.

Cant say the same for asians. I did blanket ban them at one point. I know go on instinct.

Unfortunatley  young pakistanis are the group most likely to speak to you like shit , rip you off , try to bareback you , get nasty and vicious  , haggle the price , give out your address to mates/brothers/cousins , brothers/cousins take it upon themselves  to knock on door uninvited at all hours  :angry: , mess you about and timewaste , not listen to instructions about parking etc , ( one nearly caused a riot in my street when he parked in the one spot he was told not to park - not discrete ) , they have a bad view of women ...Oh and they are miserable , surly , no fun and NEVER want to lick pussy !!!

I did see one very educated pakistani man a few months ago who was very sweet. He said that the large community here in West Yorks are "backwards" because they insulate themselves and go by the "old ways" . Interesting.

But the majority are just too much risk and hassle and I am not prepared to go through with it .

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
They probably make up the majority of your clientele  :music:

Whatever :) Ive seen like 2 blind in 7 years . Although you seem obsessed as Ive not posted here in months and BAM your trolling me already. Its Ok , ill just ignore you .

Offline punk

thats a surprise and there is me thinking that they are the most enlighten of people.  :sarcastic:

Offline Daffodil

Whatever :) Ive seen like 2 blind in 7 years . Although you seem obsessed as Ive not posted here in months and BAM your trolling me already. Its Ok , ill just ignore you .

Poor you.

Why are you raking up loads of old threads, just because you haven't been around in a while? Do you really feel your opinion on the subject is so worthwhile that you have to add to the thread now?  :rolleyes:

And love that you think I've been sat here waiting for you to return so I can troll you. I honestly can't remember who you are  :hi:

James999

Whatever :) Ive seen like 2 blind in 7 years . Although you seem obsessed as Ive not posted here in months and BAM your trolling me already.

This is a forum, when people post others reply, it is not trolling just because you don't like the reply, if you don't like it you can always fuck off to safe with the other fat mingers  :hi:

Offline SamLP

I saw a profile recently, the girl was only offering massage and no extras. She wouldn't see black clients though  :wacko:

Megazord

We judge others by their actions but judge ourselves by our intentions

Andre 3000

I saw a profile recently, the girl was only offering massage and no extras. She wouldn't see black clients though  :wacko:

Some girls, usually euros are legitimately scared of black guys.

One of my Czech conquests told me she used to be really scared walking round when she saw a black guy as it was overwhelming to her to come from a smallish town with no black people to suddenly having people of most colours walking around. Took her a year to acclimatise to London and get over it.

Now she loves black guys ;)

Go figure.

CaptainRoscoe

I don't think it's a double standard as you're not the one providing the service.

I usually go for black, mixed race, Arab and asian females so I rarely have this issue. Even having said that, the aforementioned races, at times, tend to discriminate against black men. I don't take it personally and just understand it's part of the game. Many have their own reasons, be it personal experience, indoctrinated views on us or just a lack of attraction. Doesn't make sense to me trying to figure it out.

Growing up in London, discrimination starts from so young you just get desensitised to it. When im punting, I automatically scan "no blacks" throughout the profile just so I don't waste my time.

And having said that, I've had WG and civvies openly say to me "I'm not like the other 'blacks'" as if I should take it as a compliment. I don't waste my time or semen on such parochial individuals as if such back handed compliments are appreciated.

It is what it is really. I don't lose any sleep over it.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:01:25 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline punk

Some girls, usually euros are legitimately scared of black guys.

One of my Czech conquests told me she used to be really scared walking round when she saw a black guy as it was overwhelming to her to come from a smallish town with no black people to suddenly having people of most colours walking around. Took her a year to acclimatise to London and get over it.

Now she loves black guys ;)

Go figure.

she realised pretty quick that their money is as good as any others, dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

Offline BillGoldberg

Have any wgs in the UK who've had bad experiences with a few white guys then gone gone on to stipulate in their profiles 'no whites'?

CaptainRoscoe

Have any wgs in the UK who've had bad experiences with a few white guys then gone gone on to stipulate in their profiles 'no whites'?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Offline punk

there was a polish bird in whitechapel who refused to see black guys because she got pissed off when her knickers always went missing during punting with a black customer, she told me they took them as a trophy.

Offline BillGoldberg

I think we all know the answer to that.

Yes of course

Its always far easier to discriminate against minorities and make up whatever bullshit reason you want as 'justification'

Of course there are exceptions but there are plenty of wgs out there who arent too bright, and since racism is often synonymous with stupidity, it shouldnt be a surprise that many wgs state 'no [insert ethnic minority of choice]' on their profile, nor should their typically unimaginative, stock BS reasons stated be a surprise either

But at least theyre conscientious enough to make their racism obvious so if you're non white you'll waste neither your money nor time on them
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:32:38 pm by BillGoldberg »