Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone any experience of BartBaby (Stafford/Stoke/Cannock)  (Read 952 times)

Online sb1111

Hi!

I was looking to try to arrange something because bloody hell it's been too long.  Came across BartBaby's profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No AW feedback yet, though - not that it's worth the pixels it's written on anyway...

Just wondering if anyone else had had the pleasure, or if there are any warning signs I've missed!

Thanks!

Offline Diggingdeep

I haven’t seen her, looks older than 22 imo and refers to being pregnant which is poss also reference to her profile name, but, has had a profile since March 2020 so not sure what that’s about. Something doesn’t seem right from reading her profile. See what response you get to a text enquiry?

Offline chrisintcov

She was more Black Country way when she first listed. I sent her a message quite a while ago about being pregnant.  I never had a reply but I recall that she did read the message.

Online theejaculator

Its a fake PG scam profile- there are another two of three like that, all blondes, in this group 'adultworksfinestperformers'. The profiles just randomly move around the UK. Phone number never gets answered.

Online sb1111

Thanks guys - appreciate it  :hi:

Offline CMiller

I knew you guys could shed some light on why she's not responding to calls or texts. :drinks:

Offline Straightsix

Just another daddy's girl exploiting men. If I ever meet her I would fuck her so hard for about a minute. Then I would leave.

External Link/Members Only

Call or text 07918890730. I will never answer despite what's promised on my profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Anal sex look.
You'll never meet me, im just an AdultWork asset.
Just give me your fucking money, I offer slightly more than the Nigerian Axxxxxx gift card scam.
Working from 11am everyday, it's the truth honest. Just look at my arse and dream.

All this Covid stuff is annoying me despite my empty promises...lol

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 01:28:50 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish