Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult World Birmingham  (Read 20476 times)

Offline Andyisonfire

I just been to Adult World in Birmingham (not far from New Street Station) and here is my mini review:

It is free entry to the main shop itself, but it costs £10 for entry to the cinema. They were showing some normal, standard hard core stuff, and I was the only one in there at that time. There are no shows on a Sunday I was told by the guy at the till, but however there is a dancer available at £20 per dance (per song). As this was my first time doing anything like this, I jumped at the offer and took the lap dance.

I had a dance with a girl call Natalie. She was quite a stunner, early 40s I'd say, slim, regularly sized boobs and a shaved pussy. She immediately suggested an extra £10 for touching, and of course I paid up immediately. Followed by an awesome (my first) lap dance, with plenty of touching of tits and pussy. I didn't slip a finger in though.

I was prompted for another dance, same again for 30 quid. My dick got the better of me again and I had another 3 minutes of light rubbing. It was visually a very pleasant treat, but also very frustrating.

At the end, when I ran out of money, Natalie had suggested come back with some more money and she would "take care of me!". Due to time, I didnt take up the option, but it was definitely tempting.

All in all, nice place. Hope this mini review help somebody else and it's about time I contributed.

Offline Littlefoot

That's a lot of money for not much action. Thanks it has helped......helped me to stay away from the joint.

You could of shagged a proper WG for what you paid.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:21:45 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Andyisonfire

I completely agree but it was my first time at such establishment, so it is definitely a great experience. I won't be so gullible next time.  :thumbsup:

Offline PepeMAGA

That's a lot of money for not much action. Thanks it has helped......helped me to stay away from the joint.

You could of shagged a proper WG for what you paid.  :unknown:
Pretty run of the mill for strip clubs,  can be 30,40 per dance.  Total waste of money. Doesn't really relate to punting unless they offer extra

Offline Littlefoot

RIP OFF!

Each to their own though.

Offline Madone1

60 quid for about 8 minutes of having some tits and a bit of pussy rubbed in your face god I'm glad I never got into the whole strip club thing.

Offline denneboom

INSANITY.

I did get talked into a £20 lap dance here once and ended up getting so sexually frustrated that I made straight for the old Ambassadors Suite to take the edge off.

£60 would have got you a choice of girls and more than just touching in Bluebell Suite, Blue Ice or Annabels the former being a 10 minute walk away from Adult World.

Offline Bigjohn

I occasionally go there.
I watch the stage show & have a lapdance (just one. I never let them talk me into more).
Sometimes, I find it is just nice to enjoy the naked female body without having to perform.

Offline jimgooooo

not a bad way to go if your just testing your resolve for this sort of thing, especially if your married as it technically isn't cheating.

that being said the cost of such an activity is ludicrous, theirs a strip club on west brom high street that if you pay a fiver to go to the vip rooms upstairs its £20 and you can touch all you like
and depending on the girl can go further the more you spend, only ever gone with a £20 dance tho as most will take advantage of the situation your in at the time.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I've had extras in the private room at Adult World. It was discussed in a thread about the Taboo Cinema earlier this year:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99816.25

The extras at Adult World were great, you probably don't want to sample the kind of extras available at Taboo!  :scare: