Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasyfelicity  (Read 545 times)

Offline Bilbao

Anyone seen this lass? She looks hot and advertises between nw and London? Anyone know if she’s for real?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline cueball

Anyone seen this lass? She looks hot and advertises between nw and London? Anyone know if she’s for real?

Not seen you up these northern parts for a while bilbao... I remember your first visit  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....Anyone know if she’s for real?

Ain't got a clue if she's real or not albeit I reckon she'll be a right handful having read her profile.

Tempting is what she is.  :D :D

Offline Bilbao

Not seen you up these northern parts for a while bilbao... I remember your first visit  :D

No not been up since, play in London mostly and with a regular lass in Norwich. Wouldn’t mind a trip up mind, had great fun, though I reckon the first girl I planned on seeing up there bailed cos she’d read my convo on here ha ha

Offline Bilbao

Ain't got a clue if she's real or not albeit I reckon she'll be a right handful having read her profile.

Tempting is what she is.  :D :D

Too fucking right mate.... twice she said she’d visit, first time I couldn’t and second she just didn’t reply... will wait and see when I get back into London and try and tempt her to come see me