Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Claire Rivers  (Read 1119 times)

Offline kieronjackson

Hullo

Can't find much information and only one review regarding this lady.

Anyone got information or a link to a full review?

Surprised you haven't seen her Mr Fishyfoo you seem to have bottomless pockets.

TA

crazylicker

More likely a vivid imagination!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hullo

Can't find much information and only one review regarding this lady.

Anyone got information or a link to a full review?

Surprised you haven't seen her Mr Fishyfoo you seem to have bottomless pockets.

TA

External Link/Members Only

No CIM  :scare: :scare: which is a pre-requisite for any jockey that's going to ride me albeit there have been a few exceptions to this rule.

FFS she doesn't even suck cock right as it's OW only with this one.  :dash: :dash: She's automatically disqualified from my weighing room because of this.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

mediumjoe

This is the link:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Not much on here I am afraid, put her name in the search bar at the top of page,  £150 ph=ott

If you do go mad and book her please do a review. Cheers Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

This is the link:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Not much on here I am afraid, put her name in the search bar at the top of page,  £150 ph=ott

If you do go mad and book her please do a review. Cheers Joe

Beat you to it.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

mediumjoe

As always Mr F, got a bit distracted looking at her profile, not that it did me any good.

Offline mrfishyfoo

As always Mr F, got a bit distracted looking at her profile, not that it did me any good.

Fuck all to look at other than an overpriced deluded pro$$ie IMHO.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline puntlover1

Plus she only sees 'white caucasian' men. I suppose that includes hungarians, polish, romanian, czechs etc, but no one of colour. Oh well, 'white caucasians' can have her (for £150 an hour). Hope you enjoy your OW whilst wondering how much better you could have done elsewhere!  :yahoo: