Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classic touch Sheffield  (Read 2406 times)

randypostman

Hi I'm  in Sheffield on Thursday & thought I might go for a punt at either classic touch  or athena girls on the Rota that day at classic  touch are Shelley  Sam & Julia & at athena  are Hannah  Mia & Caroline any info would be much appreciated

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Mia is nice a slim redhead, wicked sense of humour, great fun. I found her pussy a bit tight, she couldn't go on top as it was too painful for me.

Shelley is a possible must see for me, but I don't know what she is like. I've met Julia, but not had sex with her, she's nice, but seems very eccentric, but not annoying.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Seen Mia a couple of times at both Cameo and City - always a good service but one major issue is that every time I've seen her, her fanny absolutely stinks  :( If you want a great GFE without RO, she's spot on   :thumbsup: As for Shelley, I think she used to be known as Kate from L'Amour and the other place on Infirmary Road before that. She is a real pro, very good at what she does although is quite old and not the best looker IMO but has a decent body. Used to a superb duo with Faye  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Seen Mia a couple of times at both Cameo and City - always a good service but one major issue is that every time I've seen her, her fanny absolutely stinks  :( If you want a great GFE without RO, she's spot on   :thumbsup: As for Shelley, I think she used to be known as Kate from L'Amour and the other place on Infirmary Road before that. She is a real pro, very good at what she does although is quite old and not the best looker IMO but has a decent body. Used to a superb duo with Faye  :thumbsup:
I've heard this about Mia. I saw her at Bluebelles on City Road and gave her RO and had no problems.

Offline munterhunter

I've seen Shelley & Faye at Lizzies and Lamoure, Mia at City and Fantasia she's always given me a great service and has always been fresh and clean whenever I've seen her. Glad to see she's at Athena now I'll be paying her a visit there.

Offline jakeh

I've seen Hanna a few times and always had fun but can have difficulty understand what you're saying. I think she is Russian. Marta at the same place is okay too.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I know this has passed. Priya is well worth seeing if you don't mind the "dark meat". I saw her at Classic Touch, but she seems to be at Athena.