Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Lush  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Stifler

As the wriggle in my boxers kept annoying me in this heat I checked Lush's site to see only Karla is working today.

Surely that's not correct. Quick phone call and yes it's only Karla.

Emmanuelle what's going on?

Have  you a mutiny on your hands?

Moe xxx

Offline Catsuitlover75

Has anyone seen Adele from Lush? Trying to decide between Adele@lush or chantelle@angelsnorth as im itching to be dominated by a taller woman but has to be good looking and confident!
Banned reason: Thinks UKP is a waste of time
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline petergriffin

I've seen Adele @ Lush
Probably not what you would call a looker but a decent body and lovely long legs

At first I was a little disappointed but once we got down to it the French kissing was one of the best I've had
While banging away in mish she was trying to snog my face off which probably brought proceedings to an earlier conclusion than normal

By the way she doesn't do OWO either

Offline petergriffin

Review ??  :unknown: :dash: :unknown:

I will sort it once I can get on the PC without prying eyes around

Offline mrfishyfoo

:hi: :hi:

Offline Catsuitlover75

Looking forward to it. Still seeking a nice tall girl to spend some money on, shame Lindy Porter isnt around anymore.  Only met one better than her.
Banned reason: Thinks UKP is a waste of time
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline mrfishyfoo

Still seeking a nice tall girl to spend some money on........

Alicia at Playmates is quite tall....

External Link/Members Only

....5'10" and well over 6' in heels.

Offline Steveni86

I really wish lush would have services listed like aw.

So many of the profiles just say ..

This naughty girl will leave you begging for More.....

Owo clearly....

Offline mrfishyfoo

Owo clearly....

Have you asked the goalkeeper when ringing for a booking what services the lasses deliver ??

Offline Steveni86

Yes.

Usual response.... You have to discuss that in the room but you won't be disappointed.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Usual response.... You have to discuss that in the room but you won't be disappointed.

Hmmm   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Steveni86

Especially annoying as lush are open about no extra charges

So is it OWO and anal ..... Jess.

Or no OWO like the above

Offline petergriffin

That's the problem.

You don't know until you get there

Jimm007

The owner told me several weeks ago that every girl has to agree to offer OWO to work for the agency.

And therefore every Lush girl should be offering it.

Lush Leeds

Does any other agency list the girls services on their site..? for legal reasons no, same as ourselves  :unknown:

Owo clearly....

Offline Kendrig

Owo clearly....

So Lush what's your answer??????
Can you not update the website profiles to list what services are on offer. As stated above when the receptionist is called, states "has to be agreed with the girl"
To me this is no good, I have to agree services before the meet, which is the reason I have never booked through Lush. A few of us on here book through agencies on a regular basis.

Come on help us out, there's a very good chance you will get many more booking.

Come on LUSH gives us an update.

Lush Leeds

So Lush what's your answer??????
Can you not update the website profiles to list what services are on offer. As stated above when the receptionist is called, states "has to be agreed with the girl"
To me this is no good, I have to agree services before the meet, which is the reason I have never booked through Lush. A few of us on here book through agencies on a regular basis.

Come on help us out, there's a very good chance you will get many more booking.

Come on LUSH gives us an update.

As for listing them on the site, as much as I would love to make life so much easier, it's not something I'm prepared to risk I'm afraid Kendrig
We are quite happy to confirm services over the phone though, without going into too much detail for legal reasons buddy..

Offline mrfishyfoo

As for listing them on the site, as much as I would love to make life so much easier, it's not something I'm prepared to risk I'm afraid Kendrig
We are quite happy to confirm services over the phone though, without going into too much detail for legal reasons buddy..

Hmmm as "other" agencies list what a lasses "fantasises" are on their websites.

Offline adamza

Lush seem to have added quite a few new girls since I last checked out the site - anybody had the pleasure of seeing any of them? Quite a few of them look tasty...Amelia, Sinead, Brooke, Bella, and Luisa have all caught my eye  ;)

May have to TOFTT and report back..

Offline Steveni86

So you will confirm facial or a level ?

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for the response, it is appreciated.
Will see whose available and give a test drive next week  :thumbsup:

Jimm007

Their 'Available Today' page needs to map up with their calendar.

Example, today it shows Sienna as available. You look at the calendar to see when she starts and she's listed as OFF. You shouldn't have to contact them to find this information out - the calendar simply needs to be updated for every girl showing as available today.

Offline Kendrig

Agree Jimmy basic organisation.

Someone earlier stated there are some fantastic looking girls?
I've checked ok if you want below 5'4", I want a lass taller , size 6-10 who will leave me exhausted, not there at the moment, will keep looking. Lush "will check for updates - thanks"

Lush Leeds

So you will confirm facial or a level ?

Hi there Steven, just read your response and the answer is yes sir we will indeed :)