Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there still any street hookers in Sheffield?  (Read 13877 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Glad to hear it crockof. Does that mean you're now able to tell us "what did or did not happen"? Very intriguing that one.

Isn't it just.  :unknown: :unknown:

Looking forwards to reading about your adventure MrC.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stewboy43

That'll be red they call her. Think she used to be a city sauna girl and was on the TV show. Gives decent head. You could get it for £15 and no more than £20 for sure.
Hi there did u wear a jacket or barback buddy

Offline crockof

Ok so a little more info on what happened.

I decided to take a drive around the previously mentioned area. Drove around a couple of times and then stoped, we didn’t discuss any activities I just asked if she would like to get in....

We headed out of that area to find somewhere to park up, after about 5 mins driving I went through some lights and the car behind me stopped. This first made me do a double take as I wondered if I’d gone through a red light and also meant I looked at the car behind longer than normal, anyhow continued on and found a quiet place at the back of a deserted car park. Afterwards, the lady wanted to be dropped off at a different location and that was ok with me as it meant I would not have to go back through the same area.
On leaving the car park I saw (well as much as I can be sure) the same car from the lights earlier parked outside the entrance. It’s rear was facing me so I could not see a driver but at that point the hairs on my back of my head stood up..... driving along to the drop off the lady even pointed out an undercover cop strolling around the area, this bit did not concern me though as it was a young looking kid just crossing the road well away from any pick up areas.
I dropped the lady off and then continued down attercliffe... it was then at another set of lights I spotted the same car again behind me with a male single driver, bald head and shades. I switched lanes a few times as I was heading somewhere else, not particularly trying to check anything.
It was at this point it looked like he was talking and a radio... not a phone as it wasn’t being held up to his ear. This immediately looked odd and made me panic a little when adding up everything else I’d seen.... I switched lanes again and taxi came flying past and undertook me and cut up the other car, at this point we branched off and went separate ways...

Whether this was anything or not, who knows... but I’ll def not be going around these areas again just in case.

Offline crockof

Hi there did u wear a jacket or barback buddy

I always wear a coat when going outside ;-)