Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issabella Rotherham  (Read 906 times)

Offline hullad

mediumjoe

Hi Hullad  no Intel I'm afraid, only my opinion doesn't read like a typical Rumanian "popping across to read my profile" is written by  someone who speaks English well,  she has her main language as English  with Italian as a second so not a  typical  gypsy.  I hesitate to say it but I think you're going to have to Toftt.  Joe

Ps  couldn't find her on Viva Street  but she has Rotherham on towns she will visit which is a little strange when she is in Hull.

Offline hullad

Hi Joe

I put this in the wrong section ........

I have been chatting to her on  UKE she lives in Rotherham and lopz around the county now and again. We have had  a few discussions about Roms service being less then perfect, she wishes to prove those wrong. I will probably be taking the bet on this after as my orginal Tuesday punt has blown me away today ......

As you say she does not come across as a typical Romanian, the viva entry has vanished this morning I suppose as she will be in Hull ,we shall see
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:10:35 am by hullad »

Offline Jimmyredcab

What is the attraction of a Romanian with totally shit photos.   :unknown: :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hullad

What is the attraction of a Romanian with totally shit photos.   :unknown: :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not the sharpest tool in he box are you...

Thats the point.
 most Roms have vg doctored, borrowed and are easily spotted

mediumjoe

We shall see ! Very best of luck, hope she lives up to expectations. Joe