Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Sexy British Shardz - Barking - Suspected Scam Warning  (Read 1140 times)

Offline punting2017

External Link/Members Only

Tried to book this one this weekend, didn't want to send her postcode for an incall, was very secretive about answering any Qs and wanted a deposit for incall/outcall. Explained outcall I could somewhat understand but never for an incall but she did not want to see reason. Says she has too many time wasters doing in calls. No doubt another cocksucker wanting to scam punters for no work at all.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 01:44:59 pm by punting2017 »

Offline GingerNuts

Offline punting2017

No booking was agreed as I did not want to pay the deposit (50%) upfront for an incall.

Offline GingerNuts

No booking was agreed as I did not want to pay the deposit (50%) upfront for an incall.

Thanks for the warning but a booking has to be agreed to post a review. I've moved the thread to regional discussion.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months (for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months) after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline LNDNman

Different name, same account, over at Heathrow.

Tried to book and got the same response… no location and wanting a deposit. Nahhhhhh

Offline RMwonderer

Anything that needs a deposit is a red flag