Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSlutMillie & EnglishEllieMae  (Read 2365 times)

Offline punting2017

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any further info on these two? Been trying to book them for months and tried a few times when their green light is on but they never pick up. Sent text with no reply back and even tried using 2 different numbers. Starting to think these are fake profiles.

Would appreciate any feedback or experience so i can get them ticked off my HL or removed.

Offline Billy no mates

The first profile has only been active for two weeks.

The second one seems genuine enough.

Offline lillythesavage

Second one looks like one of the Alexis BB crew.

First one is one of several with " Ilse of dogs" mentioned, for very young Brits, I doubt any are genuine.

Offline punting2017

I've tried Millie for months and gotten no reply and a search on UKP comes up with zero too. Any more info would be great.  :)

Offline mi89

I feel the profile is genuine; A while ago I had a reply from her (on the same number listed today) when she used to be in Euston and unfortunatelly I had to cancel. I tried contacting again recently but sadly she has not answered!

I can only hope, she looks gorgeous!

Offline fionnov

Second one, Millie, is real. Nice girl, great body, Euston location was below par so hopefully she has found a solid new spot.

Offline PLeisure

Second one, Millie, is real. Nice girl, great body, Euston location was below par so hopefully she has found a solid new spot.
Would be helpful if you review her  :hi: