Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna Anaconda - TS is back  (Read 6080 times)

Offline specialedition28

TS update! Just fyi for my fellow punters, it looks like Bruna is back, i know she's had some mixed reviews in the past and is just outside London, but I might be tempted (despite the obvious photoshop!):

External Link/Members Only

Offline Chris1990mcr

Mega bad barebacker don’t bother

Offline Ligan

I saw her a few years ago, without knowing all the reports about her barebacking.

If you're still tempted, she's really dominant, and tall. I remember she literally shoved her dick in my ass.I  tried pushing her back cos it was so painful but, she still kept going. If I'm honest this kinda scared me a bit. First time with a TS as well. Eventually it got better and I started to enjoy it though lol.

Her cock is really thick as well, flip me. I struggled get my mouth round it, and my ass felt like it was being ripped open. At one point she even had my legs over her shoulders. I was on the bed at 45 degree angle!

It was definitely an interesting way to experience a TS for the time. A condom was used butyeah, she seemed pretty pissed off when I asked her to get one. Don't even think she used lube either, looked like moisturiser!

She's a really nice girl though, easy to talk to. She even asked me to come back later. I said no though, and she gave me some money back. At the time, I wish I went back because I even think she fancied me a bit! But, yeah I suppose my brain needed to process what just happened. If she wasn't a reported barebacker I'd see her again for sure.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 12:09:15 am by Ligan »

Offline Honestchap

Mega bad barebacker don’t bother

Where is the post to say she is a barebacker?  I haven't seen any

Thanks for the heads up though 👍

Offline Arcy

There's a report on another site of her giving a punter a hands free orgasm..which may or may not be true. Either way that weapon looks like an arse ripper

Offline James10

Best cock I’ve ever had, but she was very rough. If I saw her again I’d do oral only.

Offline Honestchap

I've seen here had safe sex with her

Really good hard thick not long about 8 inch

Offline James10

Found a video featuring her. It’s old but shows her thickness in all its glory:

Offline winkywanky

Best cock I’ve ever had, but she was very rough. If I saw her again I’d do oral only.

But then wouldn't she simply knock your teeth out?  :unknown:  :D

Offline Honestchap

Great video that's definitely her ,

The thickness  :crazy:

Online Hotdogboy88

Nothing.compared to rebecca fox from years ago. Now that was a super thick cock. Nearly coke can dimensions at the base.

Offline Honestchap

Would love to have met her , biggest I've had is Suzanne holmes

Offline James10

I’ve had Suzanna a few times - it looked unreal even when soft. Massively regret never meeting Rebecca.

Offline Vicsnotbitter

Nothing.compared to rebecca fox from years ago. Now that was a super thick cock. Nearly coke can dimensions at the base.
RIP Rebecca F. Met her the first time I visited London. The visit to her and a few others that trip burnt London into my brain as punt heaven. Work travel to London has been overweight ever since.

Coke can is being disingenuous from my recollection BTW

Offline texaswheelman

She looks great, nice and thick and good set of balls. Would love to meet her.

Offline Gch1965

Always wanted to meet bruna to suck on that monster but id be to scared to take it lol

Offline texaswheelman

Seems like she used to go by Bruna Canaan a while back

Offline jaytan95

She’s currently in my area. Just messaged her about potentially meeting. Aware of the notorious BB claims so I asked her and she said she practices safe sex. Think I’ll have to take the response with a pinch of salt.

Offline markey174

It’s a few years ago now but when I saw her in Australia she definitely practiced safe sex.

Offline Deeplusted

Bullshit, not even close to 8inches. mby 6inch on a good day, the pictures are very heavily manipulated to make it look like a massive thich beast. But its just a normal lenght cock. Okey it is a bit thicker than normal, but it is nowhere near 8inch nor massive.

Met her in Helsinki, finland today.

Im kind of for the big size and it was miserable experience... she does look sexy dick aside tho. She was not rough nor passionate. kisses was ok but she wanted to go straight into me sucking her. she was clean, but passion was missing, she just was on her knees on the bed and still while i sucked away... then she wanted to doggie me, it felt kind of good at first when she went in, but after that it seemed like she couldnt stay hard nor she was to begin with.

And i can take big dicks, or dildos, ive had 2,75 inch thick toys with strapon 30cm deep many times

Anyway, heavily manipulated and i started seeing me losing focus and erection even which normally never happens!  She started wanking my soft penis and i was just wondering what is she doing. That never works. I couldnt even raise the feeling and vibes up with my toy i brought with me. Possibly the worst ts encounter. Atleast ive always gotten passionate experience.

Can not recommend if not for the short cock lovers. Its not small but its not big either. yes thicker than average  but that isnt enough for me.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 10:49:32 pm by Deeplusted »