Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened there??  (Read 797 times)

Stealthshagger

"Friday, March 14th 2014   

UkP Members are banned!
I am sick of all the vile nasty abuse that is righten about many of us working girls on this nasty forum Ukpunting. Most members/punters who posted on ther refer to us all as "prossies" and "whores" there is also lots of RACIST UKP members who abuse is foreign girls just because we foriegn? If they hate us girls so much why do you pay for our services? Anybody who enjoy to right abuse on this disgusting forum pleas do not try and book me. I have recieve booking request from a few well known active members on there who I refuse to see or Lowe my rates for them so they right nasty abuse. You know who you are so stop trying contact me pleas. Bangers and gash and Ali Katt you have never met me I will never let you book me or lower mi fee for you! Pleas stop wiv your bitching you sad unhappy trolls with nothing better to do.

THE TRUTH of the matter regarding HOD and myself is the same as what happen to OLGA! Caught out and had to pay for it with lots of terrible untru thing said about me. Just because they say something does no make tru.

THE TRUTH about me is I respect and value all of U who choose to come and see me! It's a privilege u chose spend u hard earn cash on me! I am very nice girl who u see in gallery and I wood B devastate if any1 was not happy. I have Neva got any complaint."

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has it as a blog post. I wondered what happened there? Anybody know?

Stealthshagger

Oh oops. Maybe we can delete this thread then.