Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx-NICOLE-xxX - Beccles. Is anyone really paying her £250 per hour?  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

Hi

I’ve seen Nicole several times under her previous AW profile names (Angelina, Ava Angel etc) and have enjoyed some really filthy sessions with her although the last time I saw her was pre-pandemic.

I never paid more than £140 ph so was just wondering if anyone is actually paying the £250 ph now shown on her profile or whether she does negotiate on her prices.??

As said, and reviewed, she was a great fuck but not at £250 ph.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Jeesus i bet some wally is paying her that sort of money!

Bloody well isnt going to be me or anyone with a slivers worth of sense!!

Offline happyharry

Seems like crazy times. Maybe this is how it is ? For example, over the years Ive seen Kandi Blue many times in her various guises, in Cambridge, Norwich, etc. I will be up Norwich way in a week or so and thought she would be a safe bet but she’s now charging £260/hr. Her previous rate was £120 which rose to £140.  This is 50 year old MILF with saggy tits and a mummy tummy. Yes, she does provide a good service but £260/hr ?….…I’m out
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:17:17 pm by happyharry »

Offline arkle3

Seems like crazy times. Maybe this is how it is ? For example, over the years Ive seen Kandi Blue many times in her various guises, in Cambridge, Norwich, etc. I will be up Norwich way in a week or so and thought she would be a safe bet but she’s now charging £260/hr. Her previous rate was £120 which rose to £140.  This is 50 year old MILF with saggy tits and a mummy tummy. Yes, she does provide a good service but £260/hr ?….…I’m out

I queried this with Kandi last week, She told me the £260 is an offer - Buy One Get One Free. So you get a session free. Personally thought it was a bit risky and declined.

Offline jimbobted

I queried this with Kandi last week, She told me the £260 is an offer - Buy One Get One Free. So you get a session free. Personally thought it was a bit risky and declined.
I wonder how many fall for that?
"OK, give me the free session first and I promise I'll pay you for the second one". Oh, you don't like that idea because I might not keep my word? Fancy!

Offline arkle3

I wonder how many fall for that?
"OK, give me the free session first and I promise I'll pay you for the second one". Oh, you don't like that idea because I might not keep my word? Fancy!

Exactly my feelings. I was told you get my girlfriend too! I wonder how that works?

Offline steveng1982

I thought the buy one get one free refered to her girlfriend. So its the full fee for a threesome.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Just seems madness paying £250+ for an hour in our region.

Nicole is (was) a damn good whore and a filthy slut albeit you had to like very big fake tits but she could deep throat, fuck and swallow - and the odd lucky sod got her arse as well.

But for that kind of money you could have 2 hours with Juicy Lucy who is actually even better and way more of a slut…or a couple of hours with the hot English Kat or Sexy Niki…or have a fantastic GFE with Lucie May for 2 hours…and probably still have change !!

And that’s not mentioning Hannah Banks who IMO has the best toned body in our region.

So where Nicole, or anyone else, gets £250ph from I don’t know…I just guess someone is paying it even if they are not a member or reviewing on here.

Offline dynatron

wow not for me but yes im sure someone for instance like a gp who earns 150k a year-whats that to them-there are many wealthy people in this country

Online Watts.E.Dunn

wow not for me but yes im sure someone for instance like a gp who earns 150k a year-whats that to them-there are many wealthy people in this country

Thats pretty senior hospital consultant money, GP's arent quite that well off apart from a very few;!..

Offline itk

She’s utter filth, but as I said before she certainly likes a drink before and during a punt. Some times I’ve been there and it’s quite frightening the state she’s in, absolutely paralytic last time.
The thing about her profile is that probably tomorrow her prices will be £140ph, following day it’ll be £180, then back up to £250. No idea why she constantly changes her charges, possibly to do with her state of mind.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She used to always have a drink when I saw her but was never totally pissed. I just took it that she needed to drink a bit to discard her inhibitions and bring out her inner filthy slut….which came out every time !!!

She seems to have had £250ph shown for quite a while without changing it…if she was £150 she would be super busy given her performance level but I just can’t see anyone paying £250…but guess I’m wrong and they must be

Offline Boomerang17

Thw BOGOF is with a girlfriend....she wont punt solo anymore ahe told me. At £260 i dont personally see what is free anyway 🤣

Offline Hannibal35

I think maybe Kandi has seen this post, all her prices are now missing from her profile..

Offline itk

Offline Naughtyboyuk

£280 an hour today.

Holy cow that’s just mad….some good pictures of your tits and arse in her public gallery but no way should that tempt anyone to pay £280ph

Offline Mrfoxxx

As those of us who have visited her know, she offers a good time but has clear substance issues and questionable mental health.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if the crazily inflated prices are as such as a way of giving herself self worth and value; not just a need for money which surely hardly anyone can be willing to pay.

Offline itk

As those of us who have visited her know, she offers a good time but has clear substance issues and questionable mental health.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if the crazily inflated prices are as such as a way of giving herself self worth and value; not just a need for money which surely hardly anyone can be willing to pay.

Very true, I remember the last I visited she bragged she’d always have punters see her, and said a few of  the Norwich football club players were seeing her, so even if a few were actually seeing her she wouldn’t need many appointments to make a very healthy wage each week, although I’d assume a lot of that goes on alcohol and other substances.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Very true, I remember the last I visited she bragged she’d always have punters see her, and said a few of  the Norwich football club players were seeing her, so even if a few were actually seeing her she wouldn’t need many appointments to make a very healthy wage each week, although I’d assume a lot of that goes on alcohol and other substances.

Well I guess if a few footballers are giving her a regular workout then they are not going to be worried about her £280ph rate.

Offline oli7474

Well I guess if a few footballers are giving her a regular workout then they are not going to be worried about her £280ph rate.

Shame really as i never knew her until this thread popped up and £160 for 30 mins is a lot when there's some decent SPs out there for far less. I also see that FilthyMilfScarlett is up to £110 an hour. And Fanny Essex has gone from £400 for 4 hours to £750! and that's her only option

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Shame really as i never knew her until this thread popped up and £160 for 30 mins is a lot when there's some decent SPs out there for far less. I also see that FilthyMilfScarlett is up to £110 an hour. And Fanny Essex has gone from £400 for 4 hours to £750! and that's her only option

Scarlett’s MMF rate of £260ph seems good value especially as she seems a dirty little whore !!

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Whaty is her FMS right price then?..

Offline oli7474

Scarlett’s MMF rate of £260ph seems good value especially as she seems a dirty little whore !!

Sorry meant £110 for half an hour for Scarlett. And yeah i've been wanting to meet with her for a while but it's hard to get ahold of her as she doesn't work weekends anymore and i'd rather not spend more than £100 for a 30 minute punt. £260 is good value for MMF but i'd rather spend that on 3 30 minute punts at £80, but it might be for the bucket list!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

£130 each for a hour fucking a filthy slut seems good value to me.

Didn’t realise however she is difficult to connect with

Offline oli7474

£130 each for a hour fucking a filthy slut seems good value to me.

Didn’t realise however she is difficult to connect with

Yeah i guess it is, just a lot to pay in one go. I have heard she is great. And it's just that she doesn't check her phone over the weekend as she doesn't work weekends