Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady yet? kelly_swallowlot (Southend)  (Read 751 times)

ramrodronnie

Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady yet? She's been on AW since; 01/11/2015.

She hasn't got any AW FB yet. But she's blocked anyone from reading her FBs, which to me, is in itself off putting. But if anyone has any info on her? It would obviously be useful.

Thanks in advance.  :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

vw

Hides feedback, usually when feedback only comments are not favourable from my experience.

To lazy to fill in vital stats,  lazy in my eyes

Lazy bio to

Carrot Senses Say No For Me

ramrodronnie

Hides feedback, usually when feedback only comments are not favourable from my experience.

To lazy to fill in vital stats,  lazy in my eyes

Lazy bio to

Carrot Senses Say No For Me

I know VW. But don't she look jus Feckin Gorgeous mate? I've just sent her a text asking her to read her feckin e-mails, in a nice way of course.

She may not even realise that her FBs are blocked? I mean she is obviously foreign, so maybe her maid, or pimp has done her profile for her?

Someone has to be first, and TOFFT? But Who? I sent her the text about 20 minutes ago, it don't look as though she's going to answer?

I often wonder why some of these WGs/Pimps bother? If they're not bothering to answer their feckin messages!  :unknown:

Offline sxman

I know VW. But don't she look jus Feckin Gorgeous mate? I've just sent her a text asking her to read her feckin e-mails, in a nice way of course.

She may not even realise that her FBs are blocked? I mean she is obviously foreign, so maybe her maid, or pimp has done her profile for her?

Someone has to be first, and TOFFT? But Who? I sent her the text about 20 minutes ago, it don't look as though she's going to answer?

I often wonder why some of these WGs/Pimps bother? If they're not bothering to answer their feckin messages!  :unknown:

RRR, I don't think you will get an instant reply to a text at 1am in the morning, think you may need to give her time.

You really would be TOFTT here mate, She is no doubt Romanian, working out of a brothel, high chance of B&S, wont offer the services like french kissing and OWO even though advertised, there are loads of these profiles in Southend and the guys on here who have attempted to see them, have all ended up in negative reviews.

Or you could strike lucky and find a real gem.

Remodez

ramrodronnie there was a girl in southend who was romanian and genuine, but i don't know if her profile is still on adultwork. i think her profile name was "andi" something. i will see if she is still there but i have seen her in real life, actually approached her (didn't know she was a prossie at first until close up) and wanted to get her number, then realised i seen her before and it was on adultwork lol, i kind of went a bit white once i realised she was a prossie and just said i thought she was someone else lol. she was really cute though and looked like her photos.

here is a couple i was interested in, but the problem is i never know how genuine they are. a lot of girls in this area are fucking webcammers too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

look genuine?

such poor quality in this area. i think i will save for a 3some with issa and anya in colchester.

Offline sxman

ramrodronnie there was a girl in southend who was romanian and genuine, but i don't know if her profile is still on adultwork. i think her profile name was "andi" something. i will see if she is still there but i have seen her in real life, actually approached her (didn't know she was a prossie at first until close up) and wanted to get her number, then realised i seen her before and it was on adultwork lol, i kind of went a bit white once i realised she was a prossie and just said i thought she was someone else lol. she was really cute though and looked like her photos.

here is a couple i was interested in, but the problem is i never know how genuine they are. a lot of girls in this area are fucking webcammers too.

I would say she works out the same place as kelly, look at the feedback its say n/a, location and prices all the same as kelly's, mobile numbers are the same apart from the last 2 digits as well, PG Scam maybe, I will be avoiding.

When she had prices on her profile she was charging over £200 per hour

Charges Extra's for OWO. still think she is also part of the Romanian group I mentioned above, look at the price structure, again the same.

Outcalls only at £180 per hour, Limited service, does look well fit though.

look genuine?

such poor quality in this area. i think i will save for a 3some with issa and anya in colchester.
Without doubt your best bet, something tells me there will be a long queue when they get back.

ramrodronnie

RRR, I don't think you will get an instant reply to a text at 1am in the morning, think you may need to give her time.

You really would be TOFTT here mate, She is no doubt Romanian, working out of a brothel, high chance of B&S, wont offer the services like french kissing and OWO even though advertised, there are loads of these profiles in Southend and the guys on here who have attempted to see them, have all ended up in negative reviews.

Or you could strike lucky and find a real gem.

Hi sxman. Yes I know about these scamming Romanians mate. And you are spot on right in what you say. I have been stung myself before, so I'm obviously not in a hurry for anything like that to happen to me again. Which is the reason for me putting the feelers out on this forum. I think that I would prefer not to TOFTT on this one, given the track record of the scamming Romanian WGs and their pimps in Southend.

Cheers sxman.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

look genuine?

Thanks for the links Remodez. Much appreciated mate.  :lol: That must have been a surreal experience bumping into a WG whilst out and about?
Yes I agree mate, some of them look Really Cute. I actually AW e-mailed Scarlett, as she was advertising that she wanted to rent a room for webcamming, I messaged her, as I am in a position to rent her one of the rooms in my house, but she didn't bother to reply??? What are some of these girls like? Well it's up to her mate, as I won't keep chasing her, she's had my offer, so I'll leave it at that. 

Yes I agree mate, some of them look Really Cute. I actually AW e-mailed Scarlett, as she was advertising that she wanted to rent a room for webcamming, I messaged her, as I am in a position to rent her one of the rooms in my house, but she didn't bother to reply??? What are some of these girls like? Well it's up to her mate, as I won't keep chasing her, she's had my offer, so I'll leave it at that. 

I think that one of them are a bit steep on her prices, I think it is Stephanie. But the rest are quite reasonable, and Very Cute. Thanks again Thanks for the links Remodez.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Anonanon

Am tempted to TOFTT with stephanie blonde...

Ive just noticed that the same photo is listed on an agenxy called Implse247 (as Ellie). Same stats though she seems to hace upgraded to 'Polish'. Interestingly the agency version of the photo has covered her face....

Anonanon

Ha ha...  ive just spotted that the second picture in her AW profile... if you look carefully you can see the bald old bloke taking the photo in the small mirror on the wall...  opps!