Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot=Cindy Chelmsford  (Read 1299 times)

Offline rufus59

Just looking at Cindy on AW External Link/Members Only and wondered whether anyone had met with her.

I'm mainly interested to find out whether the 3ft 8 inch height, size 1 shoe and 26 inch chest she shows on her interview can be true.

I like a petite women but this does seem exceptionally small?

Offline rufus59

Answering my own question here. Here is another profile External Link/Members Only the same distance away from me but with the same measurements. I think that who ever is doing these needs to check their metric conversion tables.

Offline Deanomarco

Just looking at Cindy on AW External Link/Members Only and wondered whether anyone had met with her.

I'm mainly interested to find out whether the 3ft 8 inch height, size 1 shoe and 26 inch chest she shows on her interview can be true.

I like a petite women but this does seem exceptionally small?

She has amazing perky books apparently. Handy if you get bored and fancy a read instead  :lol:

Offline Nemesis18750

I have tried contacting her to TOFTT, but haven’t received a reply.

Scorpio76

Hi Rufus did you ever find out about her measurements? :)

Online Foxtail17

Measurements seem to have been corrected now.

Offline rufus59

I did see that the measurements are now more sensible. I tried to contact her about a meet last weekend and got no response.

Offline Students Notebook

I did see that the measurements are now more sensible. I tried to contact her about a meet last weekend and got no response.

I emailed her through AW months ago. I'm still waiting for a reply. :cry: