Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot steamy couple ipswich  (Read 1617 times)

Ski Sunday

Hi,
Anyone with any info? Description says they were previously on aw.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Foxtail17

Hi,
Anyone with any info? Description says they were previously on aw.

It rings a bell with me as I think they bid on a couple of my reverse bookings. Very polite asking if I was interested in them, even though I just wanted a female. I told them it was not what I was looking for and they wished me all the best.

Ski Sunday

Thanks, the account was registered In 2015 but I can't find any trace.

Offline somethingrandom

Cover photo (multicoloured) looks familiar, that girl does solo in Ipswich but I can't think who it is.

Offline somethingrandom

Never seen her, have wanted to and tried several times over the years but her Comms are awful.
Usually her profile pops up as active, send her a pm and then she does not log in for a month or so.

Offline Foxtail17

Never seen her, have wanted to and tried several times over the years but her Comms are awful.
Usually her profile pops up as active, send her a pm and then she does not log in for a month or so.

Me too, she just never answers emails, but then she usually reads them weeks after I wanted the booking!!

Ski Sunday

Thanks,
Same here with emails. That's one off the list.

Offline Students Notebook

I think the girl is
 or
External Link/Members Only+

Based on these pictures

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hot Juicy Summer used to be called Miss Innocent 844 (Louise) in Ipswich. That was about four years ago.  S.N.

Offline somethingrandom

Hot Juicy Summer used to be called Miss Innocent 844 (Louise) in Ipswich. That was about four years ago.  S.N.

Did you ever see her back then SN?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:33:41 am by Students Notebook »

Offline Foxtail17

No.  Only her front   :drinks:  S.N.

A career in comedy is not on the cards!!!  :D

A career in comedy is not on the cards!!!  :D
I was hoping for a career as a "stand up" comedian but alas these days I need 50g to stand a chance..  :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: S.N.

Me too, she just never answers emails, but then she usually reads them weeks after I wanted the booking!!

I wonder why she logs in every day. S.N.

Offline Foxtail17

I was hoping for a career as a "stand up" comedian but alas these days I need 50g to stand a chance..  :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: S.N.

Now that is funny, if Russell Brand can do it.... :D

Offline Foxtail17

I wonder why she logs in every day. S.N.

I often wonder why emails never get a reply from some ladies, yet others always do, even if to say they are not available.

Maybe it’s an ego trip that they feel the need to be wanted, or that they feel they have the power to attract and that’s why they log in regularly.

Now that is funny, if Russell Brand can do it.... :D

You are too, too kind.  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I often wonder why emails never get a reply from some ladies, yet others always do, even if to say they are not available.

Maybe it’s an ego trip that they feel the need to be wanted, or that they feel they have the power to attract and that’s why they log in regularly.

That's the thing about prozzies , they become addicted to the easy money, the sex and the adoring punters. Exactly as you say.  What's not to like?
Much the same applies to punters. I became addicted to prozzies because it was so much fun. What's not to like?

Offline fatboy

You are too, too kind.  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Please - don't encourage him  !   :sarcastic: That's S.N., not Foxy.....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:08:49 pm by fatboy »