Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Making a booking and belated hello  (Read 707 times)

Offline Vincero

Hi guys, should have said hello before as have been a member for a while now. I've had 1 semi ok punt which I mentioned in a reply the other day with Mia James but what I wanted to know was do you guys generally make your bookings through AW or do you phone the WG's directly?

Offline RedKettle

personal choice - I prefer to phone direct using a punting phone, keeps my footprint to a minimum and also leads to less fuss and bother than loads of AW emails that are not answered.

However from time to time I contact by AW email.

Also sometimes they give a personal email address and I email them from my punting email account.

Offline Malvolio

I prefer to phone up - but if you're looking to book one of the popular WGs on here then you may find booking in advance via Adultwork is the way to go.

Offline Nagilum

Phone, unless the number is not displayed.

Offline smiths

Hi guys, should have said hello before as have been a member for a while now. I've had 1 semi ok punt which I mentioned in a reply the other day with Mia James but what I wanted to know was do you guys generally make your bookings through AW or do you phone the WG's directly?

I don't waste my time emailing WGs, no displayed phone number, no business off me, some other punters do email though.

Offline pewpewpew

I have made a few bookings through adultwork but usually don't bother any more. I find that for every 10 emails sent i might get one reply from a 4th or 5th choice. As above, no phone number, no business

Offline Notpastit

Prefer phone/secondarily text always, as said above, can't be arsed with AW profiles with no phone no etc, move on to the next

Phone/text I find easier, avoids potential prob of unanswered emails, esp if you are looking for soonest/same day punt, also easier to establish what's on offer/discuss requirements/scenario/outfits to be worn/location etc

My opinion anyway, altho I'm a bit of an old fogey, I go back to the days of phone box cards for my original punts!

Best of luck 

Offline Vincero

Thanks for the replies/advice. Opportunity awaits the next punt :D