Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this Norwich based girl?  (Read 677 times)

Offline charlie8080

KinkyMayaxx - she appears unusually good having read around the Norwich scene so my BS antennae are raised.

She's been on AW for almost a year - no reviews but I guess that could be covid? No gallery but a relatively cheap Private Gallery with some tasty images.

I've messaged her and will commit to a review but wanted to find out if there was any intel from you good people? :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline signy

£80/hr  for a 19 year old barebacker? Yeah, right.

OTOH, you never know. Good luck with the TOFTT.

Offline scutty brown

My prediction:

She'll be Hungarian, owned by a trafficking gang and bareback will be £20 extra

or

she's a deposit scammer

Offline charlie8080

My prediction:

She'll be Hungarian, owned by a trafficking gang and bareback will be £20 extra

or

she's a deposit scammer

I'm thinking the latter but I'm gripped by curiosity and a rather curious set of pussy-pics - we'll see eh gents?

Offline jimbobted

Clearly some kind of scam. Maybe just to sucker people into paying the see the PG pics?

Offline Cimex

The profile is one of several almost identical ones selling photo galleries. They get moved around every few days to minimise the chances of getting detected and removed.  If you do a search based on 18yo at £80 with private galleries anywhere in UK most of them will show up. There are fewer than there used to be but I think the profile owner has a number that are kept hidden from normal searches and then releases them when others get removed.  Eventually they will run out of profiles created before the latest AW purge on unvarified profiles.