Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine in Colchester, "100% Brit" .... is Romanian  (Read 807 times)

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wouldn't talk on phone, eventually "confessed" by text to being Romanian.
Surprisingly refused to confirm the validity of her profile pictures too !!

Offline mork

Good investigative work there. How did you find that out? I tried tineye, but not on there....

Thanks

Ludwig

Good investigative work there. How did you find that out? I tried tineye, but not on there....

Thanks

Tineye was negative but there is a GRIS hit on the photo of her in the yellow top ... it's always worth trying all photo search options...

Admin very kindly alerted us the other day to External Link/Members Only as a search tool...

External Link/Members Only is also a useful (albeit very slow and somewhat hit-&-miss) alternative ...

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Bugger! she was one i was going to see last week!

Might have know she looked too good to be true:-(

Anyone know how to turn of the save image in Firefox seem to remember there is one line in the settings?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:31:59 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline mork

Tineye was negative but there is a GRIS hit on the photo of her in the yellow top ... it's always worth trying all photo search options...

Admin very kindly alerted us the other day to External Link/Members Only as a search tool...

External Link/Members Only is also a useful (albeit very slow and somewhat hit-&-miss) alternative ...

Imgops is a great tool. Thanks for the advice.

Offline berksboy

Just wish i could find a WG like the girl on that Instagram account !