Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meet in hotel tonight. Advice lads  (Read 1526 times)

Isit1990

External Link/Members Only

Hey lads got this punt lined up at a hotel this evening in Cheltenham. Never been to a hotel before and looking to go for b2b with shower at 120 for hour with the first girl in pics.

Anyone been here before? I'm just worried about reception and being caught?

Offline dubs

No one can answer unless you name the hotel, and naming the hotel would be massively indiscreet.

So a bloody stupid question really.  :wacko:

Isit1990

Pretty obvious which one from the postcode!  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Pretty obvious which one from the postcode!  :thumbsup:

Don't be a twat. There is more than one hotel in GL51 and certainly a handful in the Golden Valley area. You want people to have to make an effort to help you out? With your track record? Twat.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226140

Offline wylie anchor

Isit1990

Top work mate. Keep it up. You'll go far.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Top work mate. Keep it up. You'll go far.

As will you. If you'd played your cards differently, you might have gotten some help either on the hotel itself or how to handle an outcall meet (what to look out for, things to make sure you do etc, getting the girl in if reception/security is an issue) but you may well be on your own.

Best of luck and I'll keep an eye out for your review :sarcastic:

Isit1990

Offline Fuzzyduck

Veritas

No-one cares, mate.

Oh I don’t know Fuzzy,him writing a review of his wank is probably the nearest thing to a contribution to the boards he’s likely to make....

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh I don’t know Fuzzy,him writing a review of his wank is probably the nearest thing to a contribution to the boards he’s likely to make....

I thought that was the review.

Offline PussyLover789

12 months on this site and you havent had a punt yet? maybe you should find another hobbie

Offline scutty brown

he won't see the girls in the photos anyway, they're stolen from a model named Charlotte Springer
photos are from

her website

stupid prat asked about the hotel..........he should have researched the girl
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 11:48:52 pm by scutty brown »

Isit1990

So tonight I went to said location and yes you are right it was not the girl in the pics but I swear it may be her sis.

Opted for the 1hr b2b with shower at the end and boy I was not disappointed. She was V cute, size 12 curvy but not fat and a nice pair of big natural tits. Comms weren't great but she was very warm and friendly and put me at ease.

Massage starts with me on my back, I'm naked and she is topless wearing nice thong and suspenders. She applies hot oil to my back and gives me a firm back massage with occasional boobs on back. It was great. About 20 mins of that and she does 10 mins on ass and legs and at the same time grabbing my rock hard member and caressing it randomly. Honestly brilliant. She's fondling with balls and tip whilst I'm on my back it was V nice.

I then get asked to turn over and I remember how cute she is and her tits are all oiled up and hanging V nicely. Must be an E at least. Anyway I'm on my front and she is teasing my member with V V delicate strikes including my balls. I finally come to completion with a titjob. I asked for owo she said no as I was really getting into it and she also offers no kissing. On reflection now I'm glad she said no. Class act.

She cleans me up and then gives each hand and foot a massage before showering me, she got in butt naked too. Overall a brilliant experience for 120. She didn't clock watch, she was flirting and she is V V good at her job. It was right up my street as I like a good massage with touching and hr and this ticked every box.

Offline scutty brown

massage started with you on your back, then you rolled to your front and got tossed off?
Now why do I find that hard to believe?

have you had any massages in real life?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:11:50 am by scutty brown »

Offline MajorPayne

Regardless, a massage for £120/hour is truly excessive when you can get full service for this [and less].

Isit1990

You lot are so far up your own asses to give a man the benefit of any doubt.

I started out on my front so she massaged my back and then rolled over so I was on my back. Doesn't take a, genius to work that out.

Bunch of pricks

Offline scutty brown

g
You lot are so far up your own asses to give a man the benefit of any doubt.

I started out on my front so she massaged my back and then rolled over so I was on my back. Doesn't take a, genius to work that out.

Bunch of pricks

considering you can't even accurately report whether it was Cheltenham or Gloucester (see his review) why should we believe a word you say?

and note what you said in your review

.....................Massage starts with me on my back, I'm naked and she is topless wearing nice thong and suspenders. She applies hot oil to my back and gives me a firm back massage with occasional boobs on back. It was great. About 20 mins of that and she does 10 mins on ass and legs and at the same time grabbing my rock hard member and caressing it randomly. Honestly brilliant. She's fondling with balls and tip whilst I'm on my back it was V nice.

I then get asked to turn over and I remember how cute she is and her tits are all oiled up and hanging V nicely. Must be an E at least. Anyway I'm on my front and she is teasing my member with V V delicate strikes including my balls. I finally come to completion with a titjob.............................................

So a titjob while you're on your front? UK, we'll all believe that
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 04:01:32 pm by scutty brown »