Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another decent looking one in Walsall waterfront way group  (Read 866 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

ink to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just saw this one pop up today same group in Walsall deciding wether to TOFTT,if I do I will report back.

Offline Craggle2012

Yes she does look nice, I sent her a message asking for £30 for 15mins , but didn't get a reply .
Get in there and let me know :)
Is she up by the wharf ?

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes she is not sure yet if I can make it but I do find that place is only good for a P&D

Offline Craggle2012

I've never visited yet, what nationality are they normally ? Do you know what nationality she is ?

Offline Punterperson1971

Romanian but there has been some nice looking ones there,teen Laura was one so tiny but good p&d at most even Ming went and thought she was ok

Offline Craggle2012

Bloody hell ! :)
I've met two roms, one good and one bad, so hope my punting in not go in to turn in to a Clint Eastwood film.
The Good ,the bad , and the ugly :)

I'm tempted. I'll see if I can get her at £30  :angelgirl:

Offline Punterperson1971

I might try for £30 as well has she answered you yet?

Ming

This looks promising, the likes list is extensive....... probably bullshit, but can't help to ask.

Thanks for the tip.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

This looks promising, the likes list is extensive....... probably bullshit, but can't help to ask.

Thanks for the tip.

Would you like to do the honours Ming

Ming

Would you like to do the honours Ming

I might just do that, but wouldn't be until next week....

Offline Craggle2012

No still no answer , didn't really expect o be to be honest . For been cheeky (£30) .
Who is teen laura ? Any links ? I like small frame curvy ladies  :angelgirl:

Offline Craggle2012

I've just found the reviews on here, with profile. I can't find her on my phone version of AW , but the full site I can ?