Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura - Old Lode Lane - Solihull  (Read 1274 times)

Odd Job

Managed to sneak out for some shopping so fancied a quick WIHJ.

Fired off a text asking who was on, Laura and Nicole. I’d seen Nicole before so thanks to other reviews I chose Laura.

She’s a mature lady, average looking but nice figure dressed in a all in one knee length dress and small heels. Paid the £20 and stripped off. Laura asked me if I wanted oil and I said a little. She poured a small amount on and went to work.

Happy ending was decent. She was rubbing my balls whilst wanking my cock with a twisting motion. It felt nice and this went on for about 10 mins. Laura could sense I wasn’t close to coming so switched to a more traditional method applying more pressure towards the head.

After a few more mins it was all over and I shot a decent load over her hand and myself. Handed tissues to cleanup.

So why the neutral? I didn’t find her attractive unlike Nicole. During the HE she never looked at my cock or me once, unlike when I saw Nicole. The technique was ok but I can’t see why others raved about it.

Having said that, for £20 it was VFM. I’ll stick to Nicole for looks in the future or the shorter chubbier girl for technique.

Offline Littlefoot

How naughty of her, to make you clean yourself up!  :thumbsdown:

Odd Job

Did I say it was or are you just trying to be a knob?

Online mr.bluesky

Surprised she left you to clean up yourself , she's never done that to me, perhaps it's because you only had a walk in hand job. Still no excuse for it  :unknown:

Offline Beamer

First neutral review of this very popular and positively rated shop - I think it's 11 positive reviews so far.

Odd Job

Surprised she left you to clean up yourself , she's never done that to me, perhaps it's because you only had a walk in hand job. Still no excuse for it  :unknown:
Wasn’t a criticism. Didn’t bother me.

Odd Job

First neutral review of this very popular and positively rated shop - I think it's 11 positive reviews so far.
I didn’t do full reviews before, just mentioned on the WIHJ thread but if I did, Nicole and the chubbier girl would be positives.

Offline Beamer

You said "Handed tissues to cleanup"
Think that's clear enough.

Odd Job

You said "Handed tissues to cleanup"
Think that's clear enough.
It wasn’t a criticism. It was just part of the description of how the punt went.

Offline Littlefoot

Handed tissues to cleanup.

I assumed she made you clean yourself up, if she handed you tissues. Keep your wig on!

Odd Job

I assumed she made you clean yourself up, if she handed you tissues. Keep your wig on!
It read like you were being sarcastic, if not I apologise.

Online mr.bluesky

I didn’t do full reviews before, just mentioned on the WIHJ thread but if I did, Nicole and the chubbier girl would be positives.

I take it that the chubbier girl you are referring to is Sally ?  she no longer works there but now works in Sutton Coldfield
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 10:35:01 pm by mr.bluesky »

Odd Job

I take it that the chubbier girl you are referring to is Sally ?  who no longer works there but now works in Sutton Coldfield
Possibly, didn’t get her name and haven’t been to the Sutton shop.

Offline Littlefoot

It read like you were being sarcastic, if not I apologise.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually trying to say she was a bit out of order for making you clean yourself up. If I had a problem with you I wouldn't be sarcastic, I would be straight up with you and in your face, but I don't have a problem with you.

Apology accepted!

Odd Job

Nicole gave me a quick wipe, but I asked for some wet wipes. Perhaps it is just because it’s a quick WIHJ.

Offline Discrete Eddie

Managed to sneak out for some shopping so fancied a quick WIHJ.

Fired off a text asking who was on, Laura and Nicole. I’d seen Nicole before so thanks to other reviews I chose Laura.

She’s a mature lady, average looking but nice figure dressed in a all in one knee length dress and small heels. Paid the £20 and stripped off. Laura asked me if I wanted oil and I said a little. She poured a small amount on and went to work.

Happy ending was decent. She was rubbing my balls whilst wanking my cock with a twisting motion. It felt nice and this went on for about 10 mins. Laura could sense I wasn’t close to coming so switched to a more traditional method applying more pressure towards the head.

After a few more mins it was all over and I shot a decent load over her hand and myself. Handed tissues to cleanup.

So why the neutral? I didn’t find her attractive unlike Nicole. During the HE she never looked at my cock or me once, unlike when I saw Nicole. The technique was ok but I can’t see why others raved about it.

Having said that, for £20 it was VFM. I’ll stick to Nicole for looks in the future or the shorter chubbier girl for technique.

Can I ask if you visited yesterday?

Odd Job