Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punjabi Reshma  (Read 3593 times)

Offline Neromatrix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just come across this lady, no reviews just joined in March,  anyone had the pleasure?

Has a verification pic  so that is a good start.

midlandz_boy88

Looks older then 33, looks aunty type

Offline Neromatrix

Looks older then 33, looks aunty type

Yeah I thought that. But still quite attracted lol, you reckon she is Indian or a rom wannabe?

Offline NuruGuru

She looks Indian for sure...

She looks like shit for 33. Looks good for 63 though
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:59:33 pm by NuruGuru »

Offline Neromatrix

She looks Indian for sure...

She looks like shit for 33. Looks good for 63 though

Oh yeah, she's a lot older  but I bet she is randy lol

midlandz_boy88

Offline Neromatrix

OK guys gonna toftt on Thursday, she sounds up for some fun  :drinks:

Offline l1mpd1ck

AW Profile showing as Lancashire, North West

Offline Neromatrix

AW Profile showing as Lancashire, North West

Spoke to her yesterday, back in brum Thursday

Offline The man

Definitely at least 40 but I'm certainly tempted by the thought of some randy Asian Aunty fun!  :D

Offline therma

nightrider.1234

There’s no point to TOFTT now, she’s gone to Heathrow

External Link/Members Only

Offline Neromatrix

Any luck OP in TOFTT?

Called yesterday,  found out she was in Heathrow,  complete waste of time  :dash:

Offline therma

Unlucky OP, I started a topic on the main thread, to see if anyone had the chance of meeting her. Otherwise need to TOFTT when I can get the chance.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:43:18 pm by therma »

Offline P.O.G

I can confirm that it's Haseena who I previously reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147480.0

Someone posted her pic in the verification pics thread, so that's how I know.

nightrider.1234

If Indian Haseena and Punjabi Reshma are the same people, then why do they have two separate profile? Really strange tbh.

Chuckman

If Indian Haseena and Punjabi Reshma are the same people, then why do they have two separate profile? Really strange tbh.

Usually so they can make twice as much from their PG.

Offline Zeekay

Called yesterday,  found out she was in Heathrow,  complete waste of time  :dash:

Says she gone up north now. And there was me planning a trip to london and try book her in.  :dash:

Offline Neromatrix

I'm still checking daily for her to return to the Midlands

Offline Sinz

There is a similar quest going on in the London board.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191770.0

But the last bloke who went to punt her, vanished into thin air  :D

Offline therma

She's back in the midland's now, if she was touring east London, would've TOFTT by now.

Offline Neromatrix

Offline Zeekay

Cant be bothered with her anyway. The more i look at the verification pic i can see manly facial features. Not my thing. Enjoy guys.

Zeekay

Offline Neromatrix

Cant be bothered with her anyway. The more i look at the verification pic i can see manly facial features. Not my thing. Enjoy guys.

Zeekay

Maybe you are right
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:58:46 pm by Neromatrix »

nightrider.1234

I give up too. I’ve been ringing her for ages but, she’s not answering even though I rang her when after when she left the West Midlands and went to Heathrow to ask her, when is she coming back to the West Midlands but nope she didn’t answer then.

I mean cmon she can’t be shagging one punter after another and another all day long...jeez!!!!  :dash:

Offline NuruGuru

an unusual amount of hype over an SP who isn't even that good looking and who from the sounds of it isn't easily accessible.

nightrider.1234

I know in the looks department she not all that but as I love curvy mature ladies, I kind of got interested in her and plus, cos she’s an Indian mature lady that makes her unique cos not all mature Indian ladies do this profession.

But after trying to get an hold of her constantly I give up now due to her not answering my calls, so the fantasy will now remain as a fantasy  :cry:

Offline NuruGuru

I know in the looks department she not all that but as I love curvy mature ladies, I kind of got interested in her and plus, cos she’s an Indian mature lady that makes her unique cos not all mature Indian ladies do this profession.

But after trying to get an hold of her constantly I give up now due to her not answering my calls, so the fantasy will now remain as a fantasy  :cry:

Aunty Indian types usually give crap service too. I'd say it's a blessing she's not accessible.

nightrider.1234

Aunty Indian types usually give crap service too. I'd say it's a blessing she's not accessible.

Actually I think you’re right. Back in 2012 I punted with an indian mature aunty type lady in winson green by the name of Tina , she was a size 12-14 big double EE titts and she dressed like an Indian housewife. The punt was shit paid £100 for the hour, no kissing, no handjobs, no pussy licking and during the punt she laid on her back hands to the side and she chatted like some ghetto black woman or a chav.

Personally with Punjabi Reshma I don’t think she gets that way many bookings tbh cos, if she was that busy then how come there’s no reviews of her on this site, plus she’s only got 2 reviews on her adultwork profile.

I personally I think she’s busy eating pakora’s and samosas and watching her favourite Indian drama seriels on ZEE TV or Star Plus lmaoooo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: