Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DonnaX  (Read 2364 times)

ianjpoole

Been a while since I posted in here, mainly due to the fact that not a lot of punts have gone right, but gonna be trying DonnaX over in Walsall tomorrow and wondering if anyone has experienced and got any advice on what to expect

Have ready her AW profile and it looks very promising

Offline mmarcus

I saw her back in January, no complaints. I booked her as I’ve seen all the reviews and wanted to experience myself.

Very friendly lady, puts you at ease straight away. I didn’t sample the anal but the service was good.

Would I go back... possibly just for the anal. Otherwise, box ticked!

Offline shropshire bloke

Look her up in the "Search" box.

Offline Punterperson1971

Seen her as well good service go with the flow with her you will be fine.

mrpeterman

Friendly girl, loves anal and talks dirty...massive tits, what’s not to like

Roadster

Haven't seen her for a decade. Heard anecdotally that these days her tradesmans entrance has all the qualities of a busted cat flap.  As I say though, not my personal experience.

Offline mmarcus

Haven't seen her for a decade. Heard anecdotally that these days her tradesmans entrance has all the qualities of a busted cat flap.  As I say though, not my personal experience.

Not quite that bad but thats why if I was to return I’d opt for anal

mrpeterman

Saw her in a local shop once, looked a real slapped out and about, smiled to myself thinking fucked her arse,

Zuko1386

Saw her in a local shop once, looked a real slapped out and about, smiled to myself thinking fucked her arse,

I’m very tempted myself, purely because she looks like she could take whatever you threw at her!

Offline DAlpine1980

Sorry some of your punts have been bad, could you reviee the bad ones for the benefits of others (not aiming to be a dick just encouragement)?

mrpeterman

Offline Neromatrix

If you look at some of her vids on the net and the massive cocks she takes you can see why.  Still would like a go myself lol

Offline DAlpine1980

Who is that for.?

OP

Said a lot of punts have 'not gone right' if I read correctly.

I don't know if he can or wants to review but worth pointin out.

Sorry if I have missed something

Offline bearcat69

I’m very tempted myself, purely because she looks like she could take whatever you threw at her!

Yeah, I'm weirdly tempted by her too for similar reasons, not normally the sort of WG I'd go for, but she does look like she'd be dirty fun. I bet her arsehole is more than a bit well used though. :D Still weirdly tempted though, even with that thought in mind. In fact that kinda adds to the appeal if I'm being totally honest. :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

Yeah, I'm weirdly tempted by her too for similar reasons, not normally the sort of WG I'd go for, but she does look like she'd be dirty fun.

+1 I don't seem to get much luck these days with young, pretty wg's. So definitely I'm interested in a bit of mature filth!  :drinks:

Zuko1386

Yeah, I'm weirdly tempted by her too for similar reasons, not normally the sort of WG I'd go for, but she does look like she'd be dirty fun. I bet her arsehole is more than a bit well used though. :D Still weirdly tempted though, even with that thought in mind. In fact that kinda adds to the appeal if I'm being totally honest. :lol:

I retract my previous!! I’ve just seen her have about cumulative metre of dick thrown at her at a serious pace and force and she didn’t even flinch!!! I think I may pass!!  :lol:

Offline bearcat69

I retract my previous!! I’ve just seen her have about cumulative metre of dick thrown at her at a serious pace and force and she didn’t even flinch!!! I think I may pass!!  :lol:
This?
External Link/Members Only
 :D :lol:

Offline bearcat69

Exactly that!!!  :dash:

Didn’t even bat an eyelid!!!

Well :lol:, I see a dirty old slag who can take a dick and is just about fuckable looking (although I imagine there's more mileage on the clock now :lol:). I also see all those big black chaps wearing condoms which is reassuring :sarcastic: .. So doesn't put me off considering her as an option, as long as all those fellas are not there too :scare:, I'd still be game for maybe fucking her if one day in the mood for that kinda thing. :lol:

Offline P.O.G

I saw her today. Gave a good service, has amazing tits, and can take a hard pounding, as evidenced in the video lol. Review to follow

Offline watsey

I also see all those big black chaps. .........
After taking those  guys I doubt she would notice  if I was in 😔

Offline Neromatrix

After taking those  guys I doubt she would notice  if I was in 😔

+1 lol