Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham - Help with plan C..??  (Read 1111 times)

Offline rambling_grifff

External Link/Members Only

Can i seek some help? I'm going to be in B'ham for a day next month but ii'm not local to the West Mids. I've done a bit of research and came up with two possible girls to visit (Emily blond & Michelle independant) but having revisited their profiles Emily isn't working on the day i'm there and Michelle's link doesn't seem to work now! Does anyone know if she's still working as a few days ago her diary showed dates through till the end of the month?

Could anyone also recommend a plan C? Preferably a similar looking girl to either of these with reliable service, as it's my one opportunity to see someone different while i'm in B'ham?

Thanks in advance..

Offline Littlefoot

You should receive a good standard of service off either of these:

Both facially attractive, Lisa is more curvier than Chardonnay. You will need to book Chardonnay at least a few days prior.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

A little outside central Birmingham, but if you're looking for an attractive blonde...

Offline dubs

Michelle has just posted on UKE that she is in London this week

Offline rambling_grifff

Thanks for those suggestions guys, all look like they tick the boxes.

Has Michelle got a current profile, couldn't find her and she's disappeared from my hot list??

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Has Michelle got a current profile, couldn't find her and she's disappeared from my hot list??

External Link/Members Only :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Juankerr

£100/£140 What a bargain!

Those are her London prices, Birmingham prices are £80/£120

Offline Stapler

Those are her London prices, Birmingham prices are £80/£120

Scandelous!

Offline Littlefoot

Ming

It's a good job only the minority want or can only afford a £20 rub and tug.

I am sure with 118 positive reviews on here and over 1,000 feedbacks on AW the majority think her prices are acceptable.

Ming  :hi:

vw

Scandelous!

Dealing with Londoners is had work though, she does seem to change every time, and someone asks everytime, maybe a form of touting?  who knows, seems popular though.

Offline Stapler

It's a good job only the minority want or can only afford a £20 rub and tug.

I am sure with 118 positive reviews on here and over 1,000 feedbacks on AW the majority think her prices are acceptable.

Says the man who has recorded seven negatives from his last ten punts!  :dash:

Ming

Says the man who has recorded seven negatives from his last ten punts!  :dash:

Says the man who has done a total of 5 reviews in over 4 years and none in the last 12 months  :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

MI is too tall for me  :(

I wouldn't mind a bash at that white Angel though!  :)

Offline Stapler

Dealing with Londoners is had work though, she does seem to change every time, and someone asks everytime, maybe a form of touting?  who knows, seems popular though.

....and brings out the WK's rushing to defend her! Even if their comments are thinly veiled by quoting her ratings as above!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:43:03 pm by Stapler »

Ming

MI is too tall for me  :(

I wouldn't mind a bash at that white Angel though!  :)

Think you would enjoy White Angel LF, very pretty and a solid GFE.

Offline Littlefoot

Think you would enjoy White Angel LF, very pretty and a solid GFE.

There aren't many FS providers that turn my head these days, (not sure if that is because of how shite the market is these days, or a gradual decline in my appetite, I hope the former) but that white Angel definitely turns my head, think I must make the effort, soon!  :thumbsup: