Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horrible massage experience  (Read 1453 times)

Last week I booked a massage - initially good/friendly comms and no issues. Once I entered the property, the lady starting arguing with me, Im not sure what she was saying because her English was very poor. All of a sudden 3 asian men come out of the room next door got confrontational and demanded money. I simply paid and got out.

Has this ever happened to anyone else here?

I'm now very apprehensive about booking future sessions elsewhere incase I am threatened by pimps again - and I'm still a novice punter.

Can you gents recommend ladies that provide a massage + extras service but are truly independent i.e work from their own premises with no one else about in the West London area - e.g Heathrow, Chiswick, Staines, Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge etc?

Offline dboy74

I think we need details of the one you visited first so no one else becomes a victim  :hi:

jacklast123123

Last week I booked a massage - initially good/friendly comms and no issues. Once I entered the property, the lady starting arguing with me, Im not sure what she was saying because her English was very poor. All of a sudden 3 asian men come out of the room next door got confrontational and demanded money. I simply paid and got out.

I'm now very apprehensive about booking future sessions elsewhere incase I am threatened by pimps again - and I'm still a novice punter.

Can you gents recommend ladies that provide a massage + extras service but are truly independent i.e work from their own premises with no one else about in the West London area - e.g Heathrow, Chiswick, Staines, Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge etc?

Think you need to give a link or how you got this appointment so as to warn others ??

Flunt

IMHO I'm inclined to advise against mixing the two. If you want a massage go for a massage, if you want to fuck find a pro$$ie. Pro$$ies rarely do a good massage and those that massage well rarely fuck.

Offline Roth

Sound bad. :thumbsdown:  Link please so that other punters can avoid. :unknown:

Offline hw189

Doesn't seem like you even got a massage. Sounds like a setup / scam reading it. Link to lady's profile or tel number would help us members avoid her.

Offline dboy74

Well the OP has been on UKP since original post but still no details  :unknown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Massages are just amongst a WG's arsenal of timewasting tactics!!!

Offline Roth

here is the link - External Link/Members Only

Ads gone now.  :unknown:

Thai Sergei (not sure what that's called) has obviously been reading UKP.  :unknown:

Well just hope no one else gets caught up in this kind of BS.

Any recommendations for truly professional and independent ladies?

charming_red

Do you still have the contact number/address?

Markd197

here you go

External Link/Members Only