Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xmas day punt, what are the chances at a reasonable price?  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Sir cumalot

Now I know that Christmas is normally a time to be with your loved ones, friends and family. But what are the chances of slipping away for a cheeky little punt or an I call at a reasonable price? Is there any SP's out there who are working Christmas Day? I might have to put a reverse booking out there just to see what response I get.

Punting, it's not life or death, it's far more important than that!  :sarcastic:

vw

Always options, not everyone celebrates Christmas, its a miserable time for many.  Keeping busy may be the only way to get through it for some.

grey402

I managed to get a punt last Christmas I was surprised at how many were working on Xmas day

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
From another thread I've posted this in.....

Bump to my OP.... Found a local girl in our area....

Erica of Leicester is working on CHRISTMAS DAY, for a special rate of only £70ph.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sir cumalot

To true VW to true.

Thank you Grey.

And good spot thank you Cool tiger.

I hope you all get what you want from your seasonal holiday.

Offline nigel4498

If you are in London, Butter wouldn't melt is working Christmas Day in Victoria.
External Link/Members Only
Well reviewed on here as newgirl2015
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:41:18 pm by nigel4498 »

np500

Think there are a few girls out there who don't live in there home town / city because of the nature of there chosen profession, also not in relationships due to same reasons. So it can be a loanly time for some of them, so choose to work if it's there, I've got a house full but if I slipped off , would Thay notice ?

Offline Sir cumalot

Think there are a few girls out there who don't live in there home town / city

So it can be a loanly time for some of them, so choose to work if it's there, I've got a house full

:sarcastic:

If you've got a house full of girls on Christmas Day, I'll be round if that's ok?  :sarcastic:

Complete understood what you meant but when you skim read it quickly it did sound funny, sorry.

As for Butter wouldn't melt/new girl, that sounds like a realistic option thank you.

vw

:sarcastic:

If you've got a house full of girls on Christmas Day, I'll be round if that's ok?  :sarcastic:
If WB, MM and Kandace are there will swim the river to RedDevil's for Christmas, would even sing for dinner!  :hi:

Butter

If you are in London, Butter wouldn't melt is working Christmas Day in Victoria.

A quick note to add that I am not working Christmas day.

Lou x

Offline jlike

I currently have an hour lined up with SammySmiler on Boxing Day evening, Devon.

Offline myothernameis

Is there any SP's out there who are working Christmas Day?

The Romanians

Offline Thepacifist

I was considering a boxing day punt but I doubt anyone good will be about so I'll probably have a wank and watch the football instead.

Offline Sparta Prada

One of my top three AW girls of all time is working on Xmas Day if the schedule on her profile is correct. This is Sweet Leeloo in Liverpool, £100 per hour for legendary snogging, cim/swallow! I can't provide a link as I'm on a mobile device but she has a recent review on the North West section.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A fat old woman at £130 an hour, not for me thanks.

Some of you lads would fuck anything.

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just did a search.

18-30
AVAILABLE TODAY
Within 30 miles of Romford.

269 profiles

excluding Romanian    68 profiles     :hi:

vw

Just did a search.

18-30
AVAILABLE TODAY
Within 30 miles of Romford.

269 profiles

excluding Romanian    68 profiles     :hi:
Good luck Jimmy, hope you have a good one and a good Christmas !

tonysoprano

I haven't had a Romanian for a long time but I may be tempted to take a chance on one this Xmas. Season of goodwill and all that..the odds are against it but if I pick a banging hottie then you never know Santa might have might have put something in her stocking and she'll be right up for it.

The magic of Xmas.  :P

Spanky_bum_time

Found a few in Cov who are showing as available, messaged a few and have a booking for later.